Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New goggles for broken nose

Afternoon!

I'm looking for some half-decent (sub £150) goggles (I'd consider ballistic glasses) that would fit, or be easily tweaked, to fit around my pretty mashed up nose! I've got a fair amount of extra cartilage on the bridge that makes most goggles sit about a centimetre too high.

Are there any standard goggles/glasses that are easily adjusted? Or any companies that would take measurements and custom make some without needing to remortgage my house?

Cheers all!

Re: New goggles for broken nose

I struggle to find goggles that fit too. I've a wide bridge, And struggle to get a pair that will sit right. The only ones i have found for me are Bolle Silium safety glasses. Not the best glasses in the world by any stretch of the imagination, But they do the job, I do have to wear them slightly down my nose, But they still cover my eyes etc.

Comment

Re: New goggles for broken nose

The Scott XI goggles work well for people with noses like this. Or you could trim the foam away from your nose on a standard pair of goggles. I have some Scott goggles and ATN goggles for nighttime hunting with the nose guard but was hoping to find some that will not put anymore pressure on my nose.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

WeaselNo7 Find out more about WeaselNo7
      Working...
      X