Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidearm Holsters

Hello,
    I have been looking around for some pistol holsters, and just wondered what peoples views on these were.
    When I'm playing, I will be wearing PLCE webbing, which can get in the way of some parts of my body.
    Considering everything, I have rules out any MOLLE holsters, simply because they don't really go with PLCE, and belt holsters, because I'm wearing a belt.
    What I have found so far are drop leg holsters, which would work, however could be blocked by the webbing, although not so that it would make a huge difference, and are also cheap and fairly available, and shoulder holsters, which may work, although sling+webbing+holster may be a bit much for the torso. The final thing I found was the PLCE pistol holster, which would go perfectly with the rest of my DPM/PLCE gear, and also can be used as the harness for the webbing, as well as an additional belt pouch, however these are shorter in supply, and are also £16+ apiece, so if anyone has used one, and knows what they go with, then thats would be great!

Any personal opinions on this appreciated.
    Also, my sidearm is a WE hicapa 5.1, just so you know

King.
    Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Re: Sidearm Holsters

How you using the plce holster, instead of a mag pouch on the right? Thats how i used to carry mine. Only problem i found was that it can be a little lob sided when using mag pouches on the left. But it does look good and is effective, so maybe try and balance your load with a utility pouch on your right hip behind the holster for bb's?

Also the holster is plenty big enough for your side arm. Hope that helps a bit

Comment

Thats great!
      I think I may get a grade 1 or 2 one off the bay of fleas...

Unless someone has a spare/old one they wouldn't care to part with
      Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Comment

You can get PLCE shoulder holsters that are desighed to work with a PLCE yoke and belt. I would look at one of those as it will allow you to keep you current belt setup.

Comment

I use a fobus holster for my glock £8 off ebay, official fobus as well
          "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
          Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

I would go for a WWII American Spec ops leather holster for a 1911

Comment

One word. FOBUS.
              If I die up in ma loft
              At least in Heaven I can ’soft

Who cares who wins
              sigpic

Comment

FOBUS are good holsters, but I've yet to find a good place to put one on my PLCE. I do intend to pick up a drop leg platform for it though and see how that works out

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The King Speak danish, english, german and spanish. Find out more about The King
                Working...
                X