Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea what this guys wearing?

Hey,
    Found this pic on the net and tbh, this has to be the coolest loadout I have ever seen. Any idea on what kit he's wearing. I know it's flecktarn, but what's that cool thing which goes around his neck? Any idea on the name of the kit and stuff he's wearing? I think the vest he is wearing is a SOUTH AFRICAN TACTICAL ASSAULT COMBAT VEST, in Flecktarn? Not trying to copy it but gonna wright a kit list of it for when I'm older and need a replacment of the kit I got at the mo.
    Picture:

Cheers

Re: Any idea what this guys wearing?

Its actually a load bearing assault rig issued by the german army. underneath it he has a german flak vest with velcro attached shoulder pads and an M90 helmet (quite rare)

Comment

And looking at it, it looks like he is wearing the very expensive bristol body armour with crotch plate and pouches removed, £300 if you can find it lol.

Comment

Deltoids and neck protector.

I'm pretty sure known as "up armour" kit

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
          And looking at it, it looks like he is wearing the very expensive bristol body armour with crotch plate and pouches removed, £300 if you can find it lol.
          Woo go Bristol.. sorry for my lame input.

Comment

Thats full Bundeswehr kit, very rare and uber expensive lol.

Comment

Darn, I really wanted a good Flecktarn loadout but everything is gonna cost me over £100 just for the vest! Unless I just go cheap and get a Flecktarn Miltec Chest Rig or the SAAV with some flecktarn clothing underneath? Ideas?

Comment

The body armour is indeed Bristol BA. With a Flecktarn cover. The webbing is German army issue, not to hard to get hold off. The BA on the other hand will set you back quite a bit.

If you want just do it without the BA. The webbing £20 on a retailer of the same name. Then just get full Flecktarn combats and a helmet and it is done.

WOW hang on you can get German Army BA at the same site (don't think it has the soft inserts though) £45. So you could do the entire think for £100 easy.

Comment

Also guys his trousers are tacgear by the looks of em. load bearing straps around the leg similar to ww2 airbourne and the old Swiss Alpenflage. big kneepad inserts too!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
                  Working...
                  X