Plate carriers or other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plate carriers or other?

hello, airsoft community, a small person here. I will be going for a skirmish in a couple of weeks, regardless of weather (you can't be choosey in England with regards to weather), but if I decide to stick it out I want to have a decent load carrier. I'm also in cadets so must be suitable for...

- 6 mags (I have to carry this as in case I have support fire role)
    - 2 utility pouches
    -water bottle pouch - a hydration pack may also be used
    - small radio pouch (multi use)
    - extra space for attachments as well as space to put my waterproofs
    - space for Carrabin's, bungees etc
    -commanders pouch

I have max budget £125, it is small but if it possible I want me moneys worth.
    would use quite heavily for cadets in not so favourable conditions for long periods and general woodland and cqb skirmishes.

Re: Plate carriers or other?

Have a look at warrior assault systems gear. I can't tell you where to get it but there is only 1 retailer. Some of their gear should be just within your budget. Personally I have the warrior DCS and it's excellent, best plate carrier I've ever had. I also had the 901 chest rig but I found the blastocyst buckles dug into my sides/back, otherwise it was quality.

Comment

[QUOTE=mafu10;1401995]Have a look at warrior assault systems gear. I can't tell you where to get it but there is only 1 retailer. Some of their gear should be just within your budget. Personally I have the warrior DCS and it's excellent, best plate carrier I've ever had. I also had the 901 chest rig but I found the blastocyst buckles dug into my sides/back, otherwise it was quality.[/QUOTE

What price is the warrior dcs

Comment

Bump

Comment

As above - WAS are great. I've their 901 for years now and it's basically like new still - the thing is nigh on indestructible. You'd probably need to stretch your budget a bit to afford their plate carriers, but it's well worth it in the long run.

As for price, just google it. You'll find it straight away.
          sigpic

Comment

I second the post about warrior......if you suscribe to thier newsletter you get a regular 20% promo code.........they have also been giving away pouches with every large purchase......not to mention the sale on press stud molle arm pouches .....i got a qaudrple mag pouch grenade pouch shingle pouch and gp pouch for 12.50
            You can cater to your every need and only spend 90 to 100 of your budget!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

siwel123 Find out more about siwel123
            Working...
            X