Guns from the film 'shooter'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guns from the film 'shooter'

Ok well if a scope is zero'd in well and the rifle is got the right hop, will the sniper actually be decent enough to be accurate (which I hope they are) at ranges around say 60ish meters, sorry if I sound dumb but in all honesty I am with the snipers cos I have no idea about them I just wanna get into havin one aswell? Cheers guys
    Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
    It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Comment

At 60M with a tuned VSR you should be able to hit that accurately. I'd consider long range 75M+
      Originally posted by fijitstiks
      they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
      Originally posted by N3ADS
      Is this you talking from experience ?..
      Originally posted by fijitstiks
      i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Ok I wanna know now rather than wait till I can get on a pc and search, rough price of the gun and is is spring? And yea I might get one and tune it abit, at worst I'll sell it :L

Comment

Gas rifles are normally expensive and not the simplest to maintain etc so its probs not best rushing into this imo.
          Originally posted by Teddykiller
          I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

If you after a spring rifle, a tokyo marui vsr (which basically is a remignton 700). Probably the best starter rifle around. Dont no exactly what they cost now but I think I paid £170 for mine, so for about £200 you could get the gun and an okayish scope. Just remember its not like COD or shooter, as 9 times out of 10 when you miss, the time it takes you to reload the person you were firing at has already put down 6-10 rounds towards you, and it can be a long ol' wait in the safe zone. Most of the time when I play I dont even fire a shot, but if you like it youve then got a good base rifle to add all the upgrades you want as a vsr has more upgrades than you can shake a stick at. Just have a go of one for a game see if you like it rather than wasting £200.
            Lewis
            My Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=278235#post278235

Snipers get more head

Comment

Yea that is the killer with being one as ur stuffed if you say miss twice and they notice you and spray rounds at you (safe zone or medic rules) either way it's a long wait lol, ii want to have a long range rifle which I can sling onto my back whilst I dash about with my G36c and on occasion pull out the sniper when I know I have a distance advantage, or if I get into a good conceld spot I can give cover? That could make me more tempted as I play at conflict zone (dessert strike) which is a quarry which is huge and we have a cosy 13 players or so so it's ok
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 May, 2010, 11:24. Reason: text type

Comment

WHY haven't i seen this imfdb before!? it makes so much sense that it exists, i was just unware! i'm experiencing the same feeling that newton had when he discovered gravity. he was aware of its presence, he just hadn't pursued the concept!

anyway - emphatic outbursts aside - there are aLOT of guns in that film. i need to watch it. even if it does have MARKWHALBURGISWEARINGAHAT in there. i'm just afraid that if i do, i'll have no choice but to finally buy that vsr i've been looking at.

oh, and i finally see where someone's avatar comes from - the one with the lovely lady and the shotgun

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kbates Find out more about kbates
                Working...
                X