Engraving Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engraving Weapons

Is there anyway you can pay to have your weapons engraved? I wanted the patterns seen on the 'Pack-A-Punch' weapons in Call of Duty 5's Nazi Zombies game mode for the MP5/MP40 i'm going to buy.

Cheers,

Kinger

Note:
    Sorry for mentioning Call of Duty, i know most players hate the game series and I no longer play it, I just love the design.

Re: Engraving Weapons

I think Parker-Hale (real-steel company) would do engraving, not entirely sure though.

Comment

Thanks for replying.

Do you know where in the UK they are based or do they have walk in stores around the region?

Cheers,

Kinger

Comment

Should be in Birmingham, although thats where their HQ is. Not entirely sure about over places.

Try a visit to your local gun-smith, he/she may know a few places.

Comment

mate go to a jewlers or a trophy engraver sort of thing

Comment

Originally posted by TheLazymarksman View Post
            Should be in Birmingham, although thats where their HQ is. Not entirely sure about over places.

Try a visit to your local gun-smith, he/she may know a few places.
            Kay mate, Birminghams a little too far away from me so i'll take your advice and check with the gun-smith in my local town.

Cheers,

Kinger

Comment

the gun smith would most likely be stupid price though

Comment

Depends on the complexity and how much on it you're going to want. - Not pricey at all if its just simple waves and grooves.

Comment

Check for local sign companies, ones that do engraved signs..... who ever you decide to to go to phone first and let them no what you will be bringing into the store (and transport it safely)

Comment

I don't think there would ever be much of a problem if you just took the part you wanted engraving in. I know alot of people on AZUK were looking to do this with the Challenge kit from Systema to give it L119 trades.

Comment

i used to be an engraver up untill about a 3 months ago, ive engraved some of my old gear, last thing i did was a glock (with a chrome slide) problem is and ive tried this, metal AEG's have a lacker on them and somtime's the paint can flake off, iff your willing to pay postage ect i can do somthing for you more than likely

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kinger Find out more about Kinger
                      Working...
                      X