Belt gas canister holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belt gas canister holder

I've purchased a viper belt and was just wondering what you guys use to carry your pistol gas

Re: Belt gas canister holder

A long viper drinking bottle holder. It's got a draw-string top, so you can pull it tight over the tapered end of the bottle.
    sigpic

Comment

Viper make one? i was only aware of flyyes version.

Comment

I use a VFC Gas charger, shaped like a grenade exactly and doesnt make me feel like a plum for carrying it. Thirty quid too!
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

i got a Viper water bottle holder too, but not the drawstring one. its velcro with a clippy thing. plently of room for other gas bottle sized stuff too
          Originally posted by ste887
          yes but multicam is the new black
          and black is the new gay

Comment

IF! and IF i have to take my gas out (ala sabre force or elsewhere where you do full half days without returning to the safe zone) I will carry it either in a util pouch on my vest (I have a highlander vest which has huge util pouches that pull high enough up to cover a bottle of gas completely) or i use my Web Tex Grab bag If i dont have my vest on, nicely carries all my sniper ammo, spare mags, spare pistol mags, gas, water and anything else i may need but dont want to carry.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DPU-Platoon1 Find out more about DPU-Platoon1
            Working...
            X