Bad Company 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Company 2

So i've recently got some cash and i want to change my gear. I currently have all british desert issue camo excluding the vest, weapon, viper gloves and my hair... lol. Anyway i love the assault class on BC2 and heres a link to the picture.

So i know and have ordered stuff for this already, but i was wondering if anyone could tell me what other things i'd be needing? I am not trying to perfectly imitate the character with camos etc as i am going to be using Marpat camo with Desert/tan colours. So my boots are desert, as is the vest.

Ordered so far

-Goggles with orange lens
    -Spartan Tan Vest
    -Marpat Trousers + Shirt
    -Mil-Force Delta Helmet (Black) [bought this off of zeroone but i have a feeling it is going to be the skate helmet version... which isn't what i want but will have to do]

Have yet to order

-Gloves
    -Face cover (could use any material)
    -And now i don't know what else to be buying. I have a 3x2 molle mag pouch, however i only have the one magazine atm - i use a Galil and mags are fucking expensive.

So can anyone help me out as what they think i need to get?

Cheers!
    My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Re: Bad Company 2

Possibly a sweater like the old Brit issue ones. The US assault class seem to wear those under their shirts.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Utorak Find out more about Utorak
    Working...
    X