Multicam loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multicam loadout

hi guys i just wondered if people could share thier views on the effectiveness of multicam and if it would be a worthwhile purchase for use at groundzero with its variety of different terrains. Also does anyone have an example of multicam being used with OD body armour and vests as im not really willing to buy a whole new set of webbing. Thank you

Re: Multicam loadout

Ive used Multicam (Chinese Copy) at GZ before now, and from my point of view, it seems to blend in well, also ran it with an OD Ciras vest (before i went and got shot of it, wish i hadnt now, lol) and to be fair, OD on multicam looked good, got a fair few comments about it, none of them bad IIRC.

Pics:

Better shot of OD vest with Multicam

All 4 pics were taken at GZ.

Reaver
    Last edited by R34V3R; 8 June, 2010, 20:36. Reason: My own stupidity
    "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

i think the multicam will work well if you have a multicam vest/rig also ,

but all depends on what you use mate

Comment

thanks for the pics dude . Gaurdsniper i use a warrior tmv bravo vest with a hydro pack on the back in olive mate

Comment

It is simply amazing during the woodlands dead time :D

Up front, DutyHero in his very good China clone. Laying down, myself in OPS version.

And my favourite picture by far, invisible camo :D

Not a great example, as wet grass is about as dark as it gets. But you can see the camo appears a lot darker against a darker background. Magic camo :D

Comment

that really does show its effectivness thanx buddy

Comment

shal i stick with black leather or purchase some dessie boots with this loadout??

Comment

when i ran my loadout (as it twas in the pics) i was wearing brown steel toe-capped work boots, they did the job, don't see why black leather wouldnt work but if it was me, id complete the look with some desert ones.....

Reaver
                "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

If you check the thread on the new MTP, someone has put up a link to the bbc news website, where theres a video of what our boys get issued for afganistan, and at the end they show you the body armour being issued, and the newest one is a solid OD plate carrier with molle system. I say this as the MTP is similar to multicam.
                  I have just bought myself some multicam and will be running just an OD plate carrier.
                  B&T MP5SD5

Comment

It's working well here:

WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

i like to run multicam with black or OD, as i think it breaks it up a little.

Comment

thank you guys im definately gunna go for a simalar loadout to richardy in the summer.

Comment

I have a spare, MC under armour shirt and jacket if you're interested.

Alex
                          WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

the plate carrier gets hot in the summer, if you run about alot, bdus are not an option. Under armour style shirt or cool max shirt of some description. Sweat wicking is the key.

Ive deliberatly got a combat belt with y harness so if it gets really bad i can ditch the plate carrier and just to a load carrying belt with mags and dump pouch,

Fast summer option! Ive got a tan polo shirt if i run that though with my logo and name printed on it hehe

Comment

hellfish also has a multicam with OD plate carrier set up. PM him for a pic - i think it looks pretty cool. i think multicam works well and is just a nice break from all the dpm or tan out there.

i have full multicam and a more chillaxed look. i like them both. (although i'm getting rid of the enormous knee pads and buying a proper set now that i like the look of it.)

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wombat Cunning , fast , witty Find out more about Wombat
                              Working...
                              X