Dont know what to do regarding headgear in relation to my look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont know what to do regarding headgear in relation to my look

Hiya guys, was thinking about headgear like headwear the eyewear etc, and i was thinking of this while trying to sleep so i thought id post this.

I dont know what to go with regarding above, i use pistols, will have a warrior harness with plb belt, my original idea was to wear helmet goggles and dpm bandanna around my mouth and neck, now i have goggles but i spent £25 a little while ago on ESS ice 2.4 glasses and i feel i dont want to put them to waste.

Could any give me a idea on what to wear on my head that will fit the pistols, sneaky ops loadout that could include my glasses.

Cheers guys

Just want something to work

also i look stupid in bonnie hats just to give you a headsup

Oh forgot to mention what i wear
    Dpms and possibly a dpm ubacs shirt
    Boots
    Warrior Tan low profile harness and plb belt once somewhere get them in flipping stock!!
    so yeah
    Last edited by MiniSnipa; 19 April, 2009, 23:50.

Re: Dont know what to do regarding headgear in relation to my look

Just a balaclava with the glasses?

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

I guess, get a thin one could try that but would that work in relation to the rest of the gear would it look out of place.

i was thinking about one of those baseball caps with the velcro on it so you can stick patches on it

Wear that with my Tactical trunk monkey patch on the front then a union jack on the back and then have my harnesses etc all on and my glasses?

Comment

Maybe do like I do when I'm bored. Sell all the stuff you don't use (glasses etc) and buy some cool new stuff :D

Comment

Haha yeah, im tempted to start up wearing vipers DIGITAL DPM, looks rather appealing

I could get a Viper CDU shirt and trousers. wonder if it will look ok with tan coloured harness

Comment

Dont go for the digital stuff, its horrible quality and really bright, doesnt camoflage at all

Comment

Ah ok cheers spetz

Comment

If you were to go digital DPM, you'd probably be laughed off the site, wear propper camo

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

Mate I think you should wear the bandana on your head with the glsasses-and then if your concerned about teeth keep a shemagh handy (in your pocket if you like and put it round your face when needed-eg entering a building)

Know a few chaps who dual wield and thats what they do-simple black bandana with glasses and when needed use shemagh.
                  Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
                  Working...
                  X