Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safariland 6004 Holster

Hey chaps,

I've never had a a 6004 holster before, so I was wondering if you could clear some things up. On my serpa, when the sig is in the holster, the hammer must be cocked, yet in the 6004, it will only fit if it has not been touched. Even racking the slide, then de-cocking the hammer, it will not fit... is this right? The hood won't fit.

Re: Safariland 6004 Holster

Not sure but I have a Safariland holster for a 1911 style which needs the hammer back and the holster won't close with the hammer down. I would imagine that the 6004 would be the same. I'm not sure whether mine is the 6004 or not.

Comment

cool-breeze, on the inside of the shroud it will have a label and will tell you there.
      From your description I would say that it is because I have the 6004 for 1911 and its as you say it is.
      Originally posted by fijitstiks
      they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
      Originally posted by N3ADS
      Is this you talking from experience ?..
      Originally posted by fijitstiks
      i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Hmmm. I imagine it's because the PGC frame is slightly larger than a sig then.

Comment

Mine is actually a clone of a Safariland, awesome quality for a clone though. I couldn't find a real one that would ship to England. Wasted two weeks waiting for one to arrive from opticsplanet before they sent me an email saying that the manufacturer won't allow them to send the holster outside of US territories. I was pretty annoyed at that, so I found a clone elsewhere.

Comment

Must be to do with the pistol, as mine's real.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Utrinque Paratus Find out more about Utrinque Paratus
            Working...
            X