Viper Patrol Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viper Patrol Boots

Anyone had any experience with these? Have been offered some at a total knock down price but even still don't want to waste money!

James

Re: Viper Patrol Boots

excellent boots.
    very comfy and quiet for sneaky beaky.
    good ventilation and waterproofing
    but mine only lasted 6 months before the leather split
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Suppose you cant expect more from viper. What was the waterproofing like? Was it just water resistant or actual waterproof?

Comment

I have these boots and so does half of my cadet sqn. They are very comfortable, the first time I wore these was at a skirmish and I didn't get any blisters for the whole day; I was amazed that they didn't take any time to wear in. Also I didn't get any blisters after my Bronze DofE expedition. They are also waterproof, which is good until you stick your whole boot into a stream and it all goes in over the top and then cant get out (this happened to my mate). But i have never got my foot wet wearing these. The boots are also very, very warm, which is good in the winter but in the summer i find my feet sweat so much (wearing two socks probably doesnt help me). Also the boots are rather heavy, they are slightly heavier than my cheap assualt boots and are quite a bit heavier than the likes of magnum spiders.

In my opinion these are great boots for the price, the only two downsides is the warmth of the boots in the summer (as they're meant for the winter) and the weight (but that shouldn't be an issued because i didn't have an issue when i was 5'4" and 5stone). I am now on my second pair of these boots and I even got my dad to get these boots for his bike.

Comment

These Vipers are well worth the buy and I can back up Silky, there very comfartable. Mine have been through eveything and have still lasted for nearly two years, with no major damage apart from a few cuts from wondering through bushes. These are the best boots for the money. You cant go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
            Suppose you cant expect more from viper. What was the waterproofing like? Was it just water resistant or actual waterproof?
            nothing is ever waterproof mate industry standard is 4 hours.
            they lasted 6

Comment

haha good point, looks like ill be snapping myself up a pair! thanks all, really helpful

Comment

no worries mate.
                also the insoles are really good and i would reccomend the insoles for all boots

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Delta Sup fool Find out more about Delta
                Working...
                X