mk23 mag pouches and silencer pouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mk23 mag pouches and silencer pouch

I've found my standard pistol mag pouches are a little on the small side for the mk23 mags. the velcro flaps over but not that securely. wondering if anyone knows any big molle pistol pouches that will work well. or would the small mp5 ones work well?

also any know a molle pouch for the standard mk23 silencer?

would prefer both to be olive drab.

cheers guys
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Re: mk23 mag pouches and silencer pouch

talk to spetnazdave, hes got one might be able to sort you out with some options.

Comment

don't worry on the pistol pouches now as found my viper ones fit a lot better so will just buy more

still looking for help on a pouch for the silencer however
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

search pantac silencer pouch on ebay. You get a selection of pretty colours

Comment

for molle i know the WAS holster fits a socom but without the LAM

EDIT: sugar i read it wrong , but my advice still stands if you want a molle holster

Comment

Bulle is your friend.
            Their double pistol mag pouch has adjustable flaps so you can make them a little longer to accommodate the Mk.23's mags. They also make a silencer/MP5 mag pouch.

Something I'd recommend to every Mk.23 owner is the Milspex holster. It can carry the pistol with the LAM and silencer attached as well as having a pouch for the silencer and two mags (but not in the most skirmish friendly place). You can also convert it from a drop leg into a belt/hip holster.

Comment

cheers guys. appear to be all sorted now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

caffin999 IT Consultant Find out more about caffin999
              Working...
              X