Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serpa Holster

Hi All,

I'm new to the forums here, dunno if this is the right place to put this but didn't seem to go anywhere else.

I'm looking for a decent SERPA style holster for a Glock 17.
    Only problem is I need it for a left hand side but nowhere seems to sell them.

Anyone have any thoughts? know where i could get one? or could anyone offer any advice on a better/ alternative secure holstering system, it needs to be able to lock in as I don't seem to get along with the fabric type.

Any ideas?

Ta.

Re: Serpa Holster

To ask a silly question - you left handed?

Comment

a serper holster is the best one i have used so far, and sadly ive tried alot, which never did the job quite right, fast draw, secure hold, what more do you want? as for the left hand side you can import them from america, just search left hand serper glock holster and they should come up
      PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

jagillham: yeah I am, am more than comfortable firing my rifle right handed, but just doesn't feel right with a pistol.

Danhc: yeah tbh I'm coming to the same conclusion, I use a SERPA for a 1911 and I love it. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the price tag, but hey, it is certainly worth it fro the quality.

Was just wondering if anyone seen any alternatives that seem to work, but i think SERPA wins.

Comment

dont know if you have considered it or not mate but fobus too really good left handed holsters for all types of pistols.
          why cant we all just get along??

Comment

Hi Sureshot, no, actually hadn't considered them before, have heard of them but not much else.... Google has been very enlightening on the topic however and i might well give one a try.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by joeski View Post
              Hi Sureshot, no, actually hadn't considered them before, have heard of them but not much else.... Google has been very enlightening on the topic however and i might well give one a try.

Thanks
              i first heard of fobus while doing some work,thought not much too them as i love serpa's but gave them the benefit of the doubt and tried one for a glock 17,i was really surprised at the greatness of the holster the qaulity and they didnt move from where i positioned it.

the real deal ones are around 30-60 quid wich is a third of the price (roughly) of the serpa's but you can get copys from hong kong for alot less.

my advice stick too the real deal ones as there alot better and much more reliable.

ss
              why cant we all just get along??

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

joeski Find out more about joeski
              Working...
              X