Commissar greatcoat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commissar greatcoat

I have a Hexagon PPSH-41, and of course, I want to complete the look of the inspiring commissar. To do this, I really need some kind of greatcoat/ trenchcoat. I would love a cheaper one, it doesn't need to be actual issue, it jst needs to be reasonable quality. (i'm looking for an actual website or a store aound the bristol region)

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: also if this breaks any rules (i don't believe that any website would/should be in competition with ZeroOne, but if it is, sorry)

Re: Commissar greatcoat

Have a look here, theres a list of suppliers, but avoid Front of Russia, your unlikely to get your goods.

http://www.ww2airsoft.org.uk/zoom/russian_2.html

You could contact lardassmonkey on the comrades in arms forum, he might have one. Just a word of warning, they're very warm.

Comment

Where do you live? If you are in Hampshire there is a Surplus store that stocks Real WW2 great coats from all side including Russia. You are looking at about £30 for a really good condition one. I can PM you the address if needed.

Comment

PM the address please, I don't live in hampshire,but I have various relatives who do

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GhostDivisionAirsoft I can am grammar Find out more about GhostDivisionAirsoft
        Working...
        X