sniper loadout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sniper loadout?

hey guys, im starting to throw together a sniper loadout at the moment and was thinking of what i need in the loadout. my aim at the moment is to have the following as my loaout-

guns-
    l96 with ghillie gun wrap - primary
    DE ump with one high cap mag - secondary (need to get)

gear-
    woodland BDUs with ghille cape + hood or full ghillie
    combat belt with small utiliy attached

i plan you have the ump slung over my back and the utiliy pouch to hold my sniper mags, speedloader, shemagh and water.

can you guys please give me some feed back on my loadout e.g. good set up? etc

also it would be great to know what you have in your sniper loadout as well as some pics.

cheers

Re: sniper loadout?

Get a light belt set up with a hydration pack youll be happy you did.

Also think about carrying a full on SMG/rifle, will you really need it or will you get away with a good pistol?

other than that, pretty standard, sniper loadouts can be as lavish or as plain as you like to be honest.
    Fair play.

Comment

i'd go without the ghillie to start with. learn to conceal yourself without it, then when you do wear it, you wont rely on it.

i personally think a simple bolt action and a decent quiet pistol (like a mk23) is simple and perfect.

Comment

Yeah i agree with kipper, i've handled my friends Maui NBB Mk23 And its dead quiet with a silencer. Not skirmished with it but im assuming if u need to shoot someone close who doesnt notice u its alot quieter than an AEG or Blow back Pistol.

I am trying to build up a nice lil sniper set up too, some people reccomended for a backup is to get an MP5K.
        I personally want a Mp7a1 for my back up.
        Just a little input from a noob... if it counts for anything that is lol.

Comment

alright then bud -

firstly - don't bother with the DE ump. it is too big, the mags are a pain in the arse and you don't really need a full on smg.

get a decent pistol.

my kit list:

camelbak 3l hydration back pack. - imo more important than the rifle you use.
          vsr 10
          I don't use a utility belt (lol :p) - I keep stuff in my pockets - but it would be useful.
          ghillie
          pruning shears
          uk legal pen knife.
          maybe a mars bar.

Mac
          Originally posted by Coz
          Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

^ tactical mars bar is a must.
            Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
            I dont know what the f*ck your on about but it includes me so its made of awesomeness.
            ^Welcome to ZeroIn

http://www.youtube.com/user/intenseairsoft

Click the link if your awesome.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
            Working...
            X