Help, im Re-starting Airsoft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, im Re-starting Airsoft!

Ok, i messed up my first attempts of finding my perfect loudout. I started skirmishing with a black viper La vest with mp5, with leg holsters for glock , and mp5 magazines on both legs, topped of wth DPMS.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...29049_4769.jpg

Doesn't look right does it?

Well im selling my gear and starting again.

Im looking for the DPM look but with an m4 probably.

Any suggestions?

Cheeers.

Re: Help, im Re-starting Airsoft!

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
    Ok, i messed up my first attempts of finding my perfect loudout. I started skirmishing with a black viper La vest with mp5, with leg holsters for glock , and mp5 magazines on both legs, topped of wth DPMS.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...29049_4769.jpg

Doesn't look right does it?

Well im selling my gear and starting again.

Im looking for the DPM look but with an m4 probably.

Any suggestions?

Cheeers.
    Ah well, it doesn't look too bad, but that's just my opinion. But, you should go with whatever you like best. Don't give a hoot what other's think. That's my bit of advice

Comment

looks fine by me. Though if your looking for a DPM viper vest ive got one going spares thats been used like twice.

Comment

yea looking for something different, british webbing with an m4 maybe..i dunoo theres too much choice...arghhh

Comment

Yeah i agree with what sisko says :D. I like the digital camo and m4 look, but again thats opinion. Good luck finding youre perfect loadout! I'm a way off mine, but money issues bug us all don't they :D
          reality sucks, i'm gonna keep on dreaming

7"dragons,G36c,mp7,l96

f1r3

Comment

if you want a British load out i would not go with webbing unless you are going to carry allot. i would go for a British army chest rig as it is lighter and allot cheaper then going for webbing.

but there is nothing wrong with your load out i no a fair few people who use a black kit and DPM.
            "SoT" Soliders of Themis

Comment

What's your budget? I can recommend the Warrior RICAS M4 Compact vest for £100 - awesome bit of kit. If you're after something a bit cheaper, the British DPM Combat Vest is tidy, that's only around £50 if you shop around - ebay is a good place to start. I'm assuming you're gonna stick with the DPMs you already have?
              WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

if you going for the brit look then may put my two cents in,
                iv got my perfect brit look it's a mk6 helmit, PLCE webing (coustomisable to sut) i use 2x Double Ammo Pouch, 2x Waterbottle Pouch and a water blader on the back and full DPM with a sa80 but if you want an m4 then i sugest a DPM Bush Hat as the m4 is more a SAS gun

but thats just my opinion
                Originally posted by Stones
                true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

would disagree with the comment about only using PLCE if your carrying alot. I currently run a PLCE belt with a double ammo pouch on my left hip for 6 m4 mags and another double ammo pouch on my right hip which I use as a holster for my glock and the other for extra ammo/battery, works really well as its light but fully flexible for my needs. if you need to carry more stuff you can add a water bottle pouch and the yoke for the webbing. ;p I can do you some photos of my rig if you want

Comment

may i say, in my opinion, british gear and "perfect loadout" do not go in the same sentence...

now i dont want to start a "in iraq, this that and the other" arguement.

but for airsoft, if you want the perfect M4 loadout, buy the following

Cap
                    glasses/goggles
                    any form of shirt/smock
                    any form of trousers
                    plate carrier/vest with open mag pouches

the key to the perfect loadout is accesable mags...
                    TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
                    Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

uk load out is not the most piratical kit for airsofting unless you are going to be away from the safe zone all day. like i said before a chest rig i the best way to go they are only about £40 and they will hold more then enough mags. and if you want water get a DPM camelbak.

the DPM chest rig will give you the best access to the mags webbing can be a bit cumbersome so can an assault vest.
                      "SoT" Soliders of Themis

Comment

personally i would keep the mp5 buy and shotty and black camo

Comment

I think the current look is good. If you want to be "something" change the most cost effective thing. Go for the Counter Terrorist look. Just add black overalls to the current weapon and kit.

Couple of extras like a SWAT style helmet, plasticuffs or balaclava. Job done.

Comment

yeah tbh it dont look that bad if u ask me

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

it looks awesome and he's already really got the stuff, he just needs some black clothing, ballaclava and a helmet

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
                              Working...
                              X