Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest Rig VS low profile rig

Hello

As we know im going for a abseil loadout and i want a chest rig or low profile rig that will fit the look and be movable and similar to that maybe the real deal use?

anyway my choices

Built for battle m3 recon chest rig £39

Blackwater Gear I-O Tactical LB Vest £79

Warrior MCP77 PSD Rig £29

What will be best for what i require, light, fast, cool, fits the look , will be worn in conjunction with a riggers belt carabiners, ropes etc

Re: Chest Rig VS low profile rig

For the look you are going for I would have thought the Warrior rig would fit in best.

Comment

Yeah was thinking about the warrior rig, that has been on my mind the most

Comment

i personaly would go for the Blackwater Gear I-O Tactical LB Vest however the Warrior MCP77 PSD Rig would be ideal for fast and light loadout if you didnt need to carry much kit
        PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Yeah, i think i will go for the warrior psd rig, or similar

Cheers guys will get pictures of my loadout eventually

Comment

Hey mate id recommend seeking out the SF600 by Warrior, its got extra molle on the front for more goodies and holds the mags a bit tighter than the one youve got there. You can also buy it preconfigured with extra frag and utility pouches of a certain tactical store in the uk

Edit: You can also stick a few extra mags in the 600 too!

Comment

Yeah im looking at it right now, is it really worth the extra £20 for a few extra magazines

Comment

It goes around under your arms so fits better in my opinion, more ammo is always good and youve got the molle option to put more kit on the front!

Plus Im fairly sure that one can integrate to the little hydration backpack they do so thats an option perhaps?

Dave

Comment

Yeah true a whole set up from tactical regarding UK will cost £106, thats without my grapple hook, rope, carabiners etc but they arent that expensive.

Riggers belt
                  Sf600
                  Holster
                  3 pistol magazine pouches
                  then i guess the £44 600 comes with the 5.56 magazine pouches?

oh and answer your pms please

Comment

Yup thats a pretty good setup. Ive replied to your pm mate, did you send more than one?

Dave

Comment

Nope only the one and cheers :D

So yeah ill attatch my holster and pouches on the lower right side since im a lefty. have my g36 mags and then possibly dont know at the moment will have a utility pouched on the far left and a radio pouch near the top right.

not sure yet, just get the base layer going first

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
                      Working...
                      X