grab bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grab bag

instead of using a vest or plate carrier culd you use a grab bag ? bit different :D

Re: grab bag

Yeah, quite a few people do in the summer, light weight for when it gets really hot.

Comment

I do for if i'm at a site where games last the full half day. Warrior are best but for cheapness I went for the MLCE bag by webtex.

Its basically one huge bag inside, plenty of space, put my water, gas, different bb's etc in there then just have my spare mags and pistol on my belt.

Great as well to carry stuff in to games. Mine also comes in handy to rest my rifle on when shooting or even to carry my team mates stuff when he has run out of pockets/pouches.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

i can defo recommend grab bags, they 're versatile for every occasion either as a primary carrying load or if additional kit is needed, 'soldier of fortune' do an enhanced grab bag for £50, it has the main compartment which will carry anything within reason, extenraly there are three ammo pouches giving capacity for nine mags, two grenede pouches and a couple of smaller pouches for torches etc.

hope this is of help to you mate.

Comment

the golden item of the combat tramp ... a claymore bag , 101 jobs in one bit of canvas

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
            the golden item of the combat tramp ... a claymore bag , 101 jobs in one bit of canvas
            thought it was a sandbag "for fibua"

Comment

Well the claymore bag is the golden item of the Sf combat tramp :P im sure ive posted a picture before of a SAS operator with a claymore bag rigged up for his radio kit and mags. very high speed low drag

Comment

Originally posted by sluttydog View Post
                i can defo recommend grab bags, they 're versatile for every occasion either as a primary carrying load or if additional kit is needed, 'soldier of fortune' do an enhanced grab bag for £50, it has the main compartment which will carry anything within reason, extenraly there are three ammo pouches giving capacity for nine mags, two grenede pouches and a couple of smaller pouches for torches etc.

hope this is of help to you mate.

I would generally avoid Soldier of Fortune, heard nothing but bad things about them. They generally tend to be overpriced and low quality gear.

Seriously either get the webtex or a Warrior one, best ones around with the webtex (due to it basically being one big bag with molle/(whatever webtex call their molle) all down the sides for mag pouches etc coming in at around 30-40 quid and the warrior ones at around 50-90 quid depending which one you have.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Also JAYJAYs and SOLOINT make good looking purpose designed grab bags

Comment

another tramps combat bag if you can get them is a 249 link bag bit like the caymore bag good for extra mags in fibua
                    sneaky i have a bag for sale will put the link on here

edit......
                    made by piper gear

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=57732

Comment

im looking at SLR bandoliers for frags and ammo

Comment

I've got one of those "Transformers" shoulder bag thingies. My 6 year old daughter thinks it's great - it's been on holiday as hand luggage, she's nicked it for sleepovers, and it regularly gets used to transport colouring books and pens. If I ever manage to get it back and use it properly I'll let you know how it responds in a skirmish.

Comment

thanks for you advice fellas

Comment

funny old thing that i bought my grab bag from 'SOF' the price was more than reasonable and the quality was second to none, it survived prolonged use in afghanistan and is still going strong showing no signs of ware and tare!

i wouldn't recommend this if i thought it was shite mate.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KALASH92 I LOVE AIRSOFT Find out more about KALASH92
                            Working...
                            X