• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poor man's loadout?

I'm going for a black load bearing vest

Comment

here's what you need- some boots, i have some old magnum police boots of my dad, some Camo trousers- army surplus or anything.... just green camo. All you need clothes wise for your chest etc, is a dark fleece of some kind, or other type of jumper- with a chest rig over it, a Begadi light weight assault vest looks good

headgear wise, i prefer a shemagh (green) with some safety glasses, and a green cap. if you have a holster, get a belt to hold it, on the belt, get a dump pouch as well.

That load out is pretty cheap- and looks awesome, like a mercenary or guerrilla. It's my load out actually.

the assault vest, is £40 the pants, about £12 if you look around, a dark jumper..... not much, you probably own one. the cap.... i already had one, about £3 glasses? £10 shemagh, £7 unless you go second hand though, boots are expensive... use hiking shoes or something... get several magazines, and an AEG. a viper holster is like £12 on ebay.... i already have a belt from my dad (police) but they are around £8 on ebay.... dump pouch is a similar size... not essential though. nor is a sidearm or belt... completes the look though!
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 30 July, 2010, 01:07. Reason: TEXT TYPE
      When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

that mask is awsome!

why so seriouse?
        When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joker Jack Beware of Sergeant Slipper... Find out more about Joker Jack
        Working...
        X