Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe lenses for GP-5?

Hi folks,

I recently got a GP-5 gas mask for posing and the occasional ill-concieved, overheated game :D
    The short version is I don't want to take any risks where eyes are concerned and I'd like to get some BB-proof lenses installed over the originals. I have no experience and obviously this isn't something to take lightly, so is there anyone out there who can provide this service?

Thanks a lot,
    H
    Originally posted by Tyler
    to question him is as to kick the pope in the nuts.

Re: Safe lenses for GP-5?

Is that one of those horrible russian rubber gimp masks? :p

If so, surely it wouldnt be too difficult to simply get a small sheet of polycarb and cut out some disks you can either use to replace the lenses, or just stick them ontop of the lenses, double layered protection!

Or do what I did to BB proof the lense of my camera, go to B&Q or somewhere, and buy a pair of dirt cheap bog standard safety goggles like these ones, make some lense covers out of the lenses in them!
    Last edited by Tiercel; 22 July, 2010, 19:01.

Comment

Haha, gonna be gimping all over the place :D ehhh, maybe not..
      I thought of just buthering some safety glasses, but I know nothing about how that might effect their effectiveness - I wouldn't think it would have an effect, but better safe than sorry, eh? If that's safe, I'll give it a go.
      Ta
      Originally posted by Tyler
      to question him is as to kick the pope in the nuts.

Comment

the pbf respirator is better as the lenses are set closer to the face with space to attach a ballistic shield
        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

H_412 Find out more about H_412
        Working...
        X