This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New boots

Currently looking to get me some new boots, preferably looking at 6" things.
    I can't find many on the net that have a definate UK safety applied toecap however...i need some new boots for work also, so thought i'd kill two birds with one stone. All the things im finding are composite toe-caps which as far as im aware aren't up the job if someone drops a ton pallet on my toes. Correct me if im wrong however, as if i am then Oakley SI Assault boots seem a good bet.

Does anyone have any recommendations?
    Weapons free

Re: New boots

try out hi tek magnums they make a combat boot that has a steel toe cap

Comment

Yeah, i had seen them, i once tried a pair on and they weren't too comfortable however. Anyone else know of anything suitable?
      Weapons free

Comment

I use the Oakley SI boots for patrols at work nice and comfy but no reinforced toe-cap

Comment

Try Milcom boots, I get out cadets to buy Milcom, they range in price, but even the ones I used were £30 and steel caps. Certainly worth a look, and comfortable indeed.

Comment

I would strongly advise against steel toe cap boots.

If you wear them in the Winter the heat from your toes will try to heat up the steel toe caps and you WILL have cold toes....

Unless you really need them. But they will still be cold.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I have to get new ones for work as the provided ones are horrendous.

I got a new pair today from an ARCO branch, real comfy,
              Element II is the make...not too well known but excellent non the less.

If i get the issue in the winter mate i think i'll just swap back to my Merrels, thanks for the heads up though
              Weapons free

Comment

The cold steel toe issue can be easily resolved by a composite toe cap instead. I've got a pair of Magnum Elite 2's with the composite toe. Hard wearing, safety rated, Vibram outsole, surprisingly comfy, waterproof. One of the more expensive Magnums, but I'd recommend them.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jcolt Find out more about jcolt
                Working...
                X