Warrior OD colour match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior OD colour match

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had an idea on how the WAS OD gear matches other brand's OD stuff. Will be gettina a TMV base in OD soon and whilst I'm not super fussed as to the pouch makes etc., I don't really want to buy other makes and have it blatantly stand out as a miss match in colour. cheers

Re: Warrior OD colour match

Well, I think theyre both pretty similiar in colour....at the end of the day theyre both OD. There wont be a huge difference.

Comment

Warrior OD is actually quite dark , but in reality who cares , real soldiers dont care about the shade of OD that thier wearing , aslong as its od and does the job thier happy

Comment

Murta, that's why we're not real soldiers! But I understand what you mean and it's a fair point. Just wondered if there were obvious know miss-matches but if they generally tend to blend in then no real biggie..

Comment

I have a Warrior Pouch, and it is a very similar colour to the other non Warrior accessories, and pouches that I just purchased. I also have an Warrior TMV on order and will let you know if it is the same.... (although one assumes they use the same shade on the pouches, as they do on their vests).....If it ever turns up 28 and counting so far.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RosaItalia Find out more about RosaItalia
          Working...
          X