Fictional Uniforms??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fictional Uniforms??

ive been informed that theres a new rule at Ground Zero that means no costumes, I would like to know both if thats true or whether it is just costumes outside of a millitary context because I am thinking of making up an Imperial Commisars uniform from the Warhammer 40,000 tabletop wargame world which looks like a cross between modern russian and WW2 german officers dress uniform.
    any feedback would be appreciated
    Thats Colonel-Commissar Doc to you!!!!!

Re: Fictional Uniforms??

where did u hear this rule ????

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

No costumes? Does that mean we all have to go in our normal day to day clothes and not dress up like soldiers? I mean that's okay for the soldiers amongst us but what about the rest of us?

Comment

there's nothing on the website saying anything about no costumes. the only bit that say anything about what to wear is what is about what to wear if your a newb
        Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Preeny View Post
          ive been informed that theres a new rule at Ground Zero that means no costumes, I would like to know both if thats true or whether it is just costumes outside of a millitary context because I am thinking of making up an Imperial Commisars uniform from the Warhammer 40,000 tabletop wargame world which looks like a cross between modern russian and WW2 german officers dress uniform.
          any feedback would be appreciated
          I should think it's fine, thats a great idea though i'd love to see that brought out. Just dont go shooting us if we try to fall back! Me and my friend are doing a totally unrealistic PMC look as Salem and Rios from army of two (with masks) so i hope we can do that too. I see people turn up in camo trousers and a black hoodie, its not that much different is it?
          Current Armoury
          TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Comment

Originally posted by Felixpredator View Post
            Just dont go shooting us if we try to fall back!
            I may be lacking a commisar outfit (which i think is an awsome idea by the way) but I have done that... It wasnt falling back, but someone refused to advance, so I threataned them with my 1911... and shot him when he turned away. I gave him fair warning that was how it was going to work... :D

All you need is some sort of hollow 1:1 laspistol replica you can hide a nbb in...

Comment

Was there any answer or clarification to this or was it just a rumour floating around?
              Originally posted by tackle
              For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Originally posted by Felixpredator View Post
                I should think it's fine, thats a great idea though i'd love to see that brought out. Just dont go shooting us if we try to fall back! Me and my friend are doing a totally unrealistic PMC look as Salem and Rios from army of two (with masks) so i hope we can do that too. I see people turn up in camo trousers and a black hoodie, its not that much different is it?
                i'd like to see your army of two costume! i brought a tacvest back from hk for my cousin for that very purpose, but he still hasn't got round to making it. show us!

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Commissar sounds awesome. I was considering a WH40k kit myself, I mean i stopped collecting the models at 10, but there's a certain addictive atmosphere to the universe they made lol
                  Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
                  ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
                  a whole 85fps!

Comment

I thought about making a starship troopers loadout once :P

Until the realised you couldnt buy shoulder-mounted-portable-nuclear-missle-launchers
                    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Many times I've thought about a full Chaos marine loadout, bolter and all. Might be hard to feel hits though....

Comment

Hmmm, Dark Angels terminator and storm bolter or assault cannon
                        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Or a DREADNOUGHT!

Lots of people familiar with 40K then. Myself and "your evil twin" are just getting back into it after a year or so's break.

Comment

black templars initiate with heavy bolter!!!

Comment

How the hell are you going to afford airsoft on Top Keeper?!?
                              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Doc_Preeny Find out more about Doc_Preeny
                              Working...
                              X