Multicam...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multicam...

Multicam is very nice but a bit over priced and is it more or is it getting really popular???
    sigpic

Re: Multicam...

nope , the gen stuff has been that price for ever and a day , wont change...

Comment

I take kill counts for people in multicam
      G&P AK47 Waffle Mid caps 150 rnds X10---FOR SALE

Comment

Camogrom is similar and much cheaper - Camogrom UBACS = £40, compared to the genuine crye stuff costing around £200
        WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

I think £200 is a slight exaggeration

Really you get what you pay for, plus then a premium for the material.

Take for example a PANTAC mag pouches, $18 for the OD version, or $23 for the Multicam.

As with many patterns (MARPAT etc) you'll always pay a premium for the genuine gear which is better constructed and the correct colours/pattern.

Comment

you most likely pay more as their isnt a great surplus too , dpm has been around for a while so there is loads spair knocking about pushing the market price down as it isnt in high demand

Comment

its always been popular and pricey..

probably why people love to love it and others love to hate it...

Comment

Personally I find it to be the best type of camo for where I play, both woodland and urban is works really effectively. As mentioned, the Polish Camogrom is a great cheap alternative and some of the current Eastern clone gear isn't half bad

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                  I think £200 is a slight exaggeration
                  Only slight, the combat shirt is $145, plus postage to the UK and customs charges, you're looking at the best part of £150.
                  Originally posted by fijitstiks
                  they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                  Originally posted by N3ADS
                  Is this you talking from experience ?..
                  Originally posted by fijitstiks
                  i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

£253 on eBay last week for genuine Crye UBACS, so not an exaggeration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

now it seems popular,before i started building my MC loadout there wasnt as many people wearing it...also now you can see a lot more people selling it...does it mean the novalty factor is wearing out?
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

trying to sell it before MTP kicks the arse out of the multicam market
                        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Nah multicam will still be its own market, as multicam where will be, this is multicam not mtp.

And the original crye stuff is completely separate of any other products made with crye material.. Just becuase somethings using genuine multcam material doesnt make it proper crye precission wear.. that stuffs in a league of its own.

Comment

I used to have some, but i didnt get on with it. Much prefer my Flecktarn and US TriColour.

But to be fair id rather wear anything in favour DPM. Even US Woodland pattern done with pinks. Or smear myself in poo. I hate DPM.
                            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

The Propper Multicam is round about £40 each for jacket and trousers. They have the velcro inserts. Z1 do the tru spec trousers for £35.

Are the genuine Crye ones the ones with the external knee pads and various belt loops etc?
                              sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cqb.Charlie Cant Be Asked to do a good Biography! Find out more about Cqb.Charlie
                              Working...
                              X