New gun ideas/advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New gun ideas/advice

Hello. I have been airsofting quite a few times now and always like undertaking the sniper role. I have made a gillie and people have walked past me about 5 meters away and not seen me. (Think I like the challenge, lol)

I have been using a standard tm m4, so am quite often out ranged by most other guns (jg, ca etc). I am undecided in whether to
    - upgrade the m4 to closer to 350fps and a few other upgrades
    - get a spring bolt action rifle and upgrade to 500fps
    - get a new aeg (sr25, m14 etc) and upgrade to 350 or maybe more if i get it locked to single shot (although I have heard some sites can be funny as you can still fire them pretty fast)
    - get a a&k m249 (as I love them) which I have been told would give me slightly better range, and just hide then spray when the bad guys are close enough.

I would like to know peoples ideas. I have had mixed thoughts from people about the extra range you get with a 500fps bolt rifle so am unknown whether it is worth going down that route.

Would like to hear people thoughts and experiences on such weapons. I dont want to spend a small fortune, but just want a weapon that will work well.

Many thanks
    tm m4 with madbull launcher, tm mp5k, kwc m11 a1.

Re: New gun ideas/advice

If you have had experience with the sneaky/tactical side of airsoft then why not buy yourself a nice bolt action rifle and keep your M4 for when you fancy a change.

Comment

Hey, I was thinking that but I have heard different things about the extra range, thus the benefits of a bolt action rifle as you loose the extra firepower. I would like to hear people experience with spring bolt action rifles
      (jg bar 10, tm vsr, maurzens etc)
      tm m4 with madbull launcher, tm mp5k, kwc m11 a1.

Comment

Ive got a warrior l96, and they're ok. But they need upgrading to be worthwhile.

Problem with sniper guns, (Hate the term rifle in airsoft...) is that they are'nt that good compared with some AEGs, thats why most of them need a fair bit of cash spent on them.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

123standish Find out more about 123standish
        Working...
        X