Battle Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Bags

To finish and complete a battle set I was wondering if anyone had experienced any of the warrior assault systems bags? I am looking at either the Crusader 300 or the Patrol 300.. I am portraying American Special Forces Infantry but I just wanted to know about the ease of use etc.

Thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated =)

Thanks
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 18 August, 2010, 17:26.

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Re: Battle Bags

I have the Crusader 300. I was lucky enough to acquire a brand new one as a gift, but I would happily pay the price for one.

They are very well built and robust and just recently I had one loaded with over 4.5 stone. It's not suffered at all.

The large compartment at the back can swallow a load of kit, and there's a drawstring compartment in there to stow stuff separately.

The bag actually weighs a fair amount even when empty, but it's covered in Molle webbing and the fasteners are of a high quality.

Thanks to some quick release buckles, you can shed the bag quickly too.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, could you possibly do me a massive favor and take some photo's of it open? I cannot find anywhere for photo's of the inside..

I am wondering if this can also be worn with a vest too..

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Just so you know, your photos will prob get removed unless you black out the retailers name

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
          Just so you know, your photos will prob get removed unless you black out the retailers name
          Ill sort that out now then, I cannot remove the previous ones so if they go down here they are again

Crusader Pack

Patrol Pack

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Shinotama Human, Mil-Sim Airsofter Find out more about Shinotama
          Working...
          X