Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Padded camo top???

Hi,

Looking for advise on where I can get a new, though camo long sleeve top, with padded elbows / chest for general crawling comfort. If there is such a thing, one that is water proof on the front would be great!

Any ideas?

thanks for the advise

Re: Padded camo top???

Have a look on the site named after a german camo they do sniper smocks that have padding in the fore arms etc but are about £250 or look for tac gear products all there BDU shirts and jackets have forearm/elbow pads plus the matching trousers have knee/sheen pads in, which are a bit cheaper at around £50 each these I can highly recommend as I have a set in M90 swedish camo.

Comment

You can do what real snipers do and mod your the kit yourself. Basically you take your current camo smock or what have you and you sew a tough, flexible sheet of plastic (nylon would do it, but there's plenty of reinforced material to choose from) onto the bits that are the most likely to be worn out whilst crawling.
      If you're not confident doing this yourself, you can source out the material and have a tailor do it, chances are it will cost less than buying a brand new smock.
      That said, I know for a fact that the Viper Spec Ops shirts have padded bits in the sleeves.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, the £50 option still sounds a little heavy for me, guess it's worth me trying to find some good padding material and making something myself.

Unless there's more suggestions?

Comment

look up.
          under armour combat shirt.
          they have neoprene padding in the arms
          trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KillEmAll Find out more about KillEmAll