Camouflage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Airsoft_Rob View Post
    I have painted my Uzi in a really reflective Gold and it actually blends in with the trees really well as it reflects the other trees and so it blends in
    I've just taken to wearing a mirror recently ;-)

Comment

• Re: Camouflage

My new favourite camo is ploish woodland, it's so cool.

Comment

AOR1 + AOR2...
        Just because its so sodding expensive!

Comment

DPM, but i really want come JSDF gear , cant find it anywhere

Comment

just switched to AOR1 looks bang tidy!

Comment

44/45 late war german pea-dot with sniper smock (tiger stripe stuff)

SURPAT or birch when in the russian mood.

random crap for PMC. usually OD vest, multicam trouser shirt of some kind.

i have a 58 jacket and light weights for the british gear, but not a fan of DPM tbh.

and the black jammies for nam, which again, as nam is never played where i go is rarely used.

Boris
              K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

German flecktarn ftw! Fantastic stuff that:
                a) works
                b) isn't too common (lots of b95's where I play)
                c) looks the mutts nuts

Comment

Has anyone come across any pictures of the woodland version of a-tacos yet???
                  Or I am being rather premature once again?

Comment

@thomo I believe the temperate A-tacs is still in development but I mite be wrong. As far as I know we've got at least 12 months impatient wait for it.

And LOL @ a-tacos. It's the tactical Mexican snack.
                    Honor before Victory

Comment

I'm a huge fan of the Swedish M90. I've got the 2003 version of the standard M90 field jacket and trousers, Taiga 07 field smock and trousers, Taiga lightweight jacket, Arktis Commando Smock, TacGear 'goretex' Jacket & trousers, issue M90 helmet cover, the obilgatory boonie hat and a Tac-Up Gear arctic M90 bush hat (he really needs to do a goretex set-up in that), and a desert M90 'nomad' jacket from Tac-Up Gear too.
                      I bought a full vest load-out from NFM which is the Bear II molle vest/armour carrier and a load of mag pouches etc etc...

And now a mate and I have bought the digi-camo worn by the British soldiers in the film Children of Men. We got the last two sets from the Prop Store - jacket, trousers, body armour and helmet cover. It's super-heavy weight material and made really well, considering it was for a film! We wore it to a woodland game and it worked surprisingly well with a bit of thought into positioning.

Oh! Nearly forgot, a repro set of the old USMC urban T-Pattern - bdus, helmet cover and boonie.

If my missus ever found out how much I actually spend on all this stuff I would be soooooo divorced...

Comment

Here's a pic of the 'Children on Men' camo -body armour & helmet- modelled by one of the lads I work with, for your viewing pleasure...

Comment

• DPMs all you need

Comment

its flecktarn for me, works great in pine woods and in broad leaf. also oddly enough works well in urban, maybe becase its not a standard pattern so blends easier? dunno ive got not any complaints for it. and its cheap, like most surplus really.

@ferret, how well does the T pattern work? its one of the few american camos that i actualy like, an in some photos ive seen the base grey seems to have greenish tint?

Comment

I've never actually used the T-Pattern for skirmishing. I think the grey will really stick out at GZ, and can't say that I can see a hint of green shading in there. We did use our children of men digi camo though, and that does have green in it.

Comment

dpm because we are in the uk and not much sand about, yet my team want to use ddpm? the site is mainly woodland i dont see the point tbh. but fk it right.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theMaskedairsofter Budget Airsofter Find out more about theMaskedairsofter
                                Working...
                                X