Camouflage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Camouflage

Issued MTP, Multicam webbing, issue Mk7 with DPM cover (untill I can beg again for an MTP one)

Comment

Chose other as i switch between dpm & multicam, just use my OD ricas with both.
      ICS M4
      KSC Glock 17
      Classic Army MP5 A5
      sigpic

Comment

MARPAT in the winter/autumn/spring- find it to be the best in dense woodland.

Don't tend to skirmish in the summer as too busy
        Originally posted by andre the giant
        ...most of us like a balance of shooting and drinking tea.

Comment

DPM is a great camo especially for woodland, (better then MARPAT etc.) and especially for the price
          However, I am getting my self A-TACS which I have to say I am very impressed with!
          Fire Team Zulu
          Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
          http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

wrong thread :D
            Fire Team Zulu
            Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
            http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Cadpat all the way i find it really good in all areas from pine forast to open contry
              sigpic

Comment

realtree apg

Comment

vegetata, danish m84 and subdued urban marpat
                  Rune.

To see more of my teams photography check out our facebook page. Likes and shares are always welcome!
                  https://www.facebook.com/milsimsouthwest/

Comment

I use marpat. Reason is that I happened to get a good deal, and I love digital camo. However it seems to work very well for UK.
                    my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

• I use woodland marpat also. I just like it more than dpm. I paid a fair bit for my army issue surplus gear. Made sure it had the usmc logo dotted around the pixels before i paid!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

I voted other as i wear multicam trousers but usually have DPM webbing etc.. worn with it. I also wear plain colours for the top half.
                        sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

I voted other because I wear tropentarn and flecktarn. The Tropentarn is great in the winter the brown's green and tan blend in great with the dead ferns and leaves but the down side is you have to wear thermals as you feel the cold the flecktarn is an all rounder great in winter and summer .

Comment

I mostly have most camo's and mix for different games or do full loadouts but the only one I dont have and really have yet is Vegetato and I should have bought first as I AM ITALIAN LOL
                            Operator, operating on operations.

Comment

Really looking for some CADPAT for the summer here in Norfolk. The ferns make you disappear when wearing this, was wondering what CADPAT brands I should avoid.

Any help out there? :-)
                              www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

woodland and desert Marpat and some times a flight suit

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theMaskedairsofter Budget Airsofter Find out more about theMaskedairsofter
                                Working...
                                X