Camouflage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Camouflage

Depending on which kit I run its OG for nam, DPM for british, VSR for ruissian, Rain Pattern for NVA, alpenflage on a rare occasion, used to run flecktarn, but my favourite is portugese Lizard for my Afrian Merc kit.
    sigpic

Никто, кроме нас
    Nobody, but us

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
      Flecktarn. Best camo ever.
      Every time! Cant beleive it didnt make the poll????
      sigpic

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and scream and shout!

Comment

I use either MTP or Flecktarn during Spring and Summer and Auscam in the Autumn

Comment

I've had great luck with Flecktarn, especially in autumn. I have been literally (yes I am using that correctly) stepped on by people searching for me. Now that probably wasn't due this particular pattern but it just feels ccomfortable to me. Not in the physical sense but I guess I'm just used to it. It helps that partically no one else at my regular sites wears it, so I get that "unique snowflake" feeling lol. I did go to one site that used flecktarn for the rentals and got the shock of my life. People kept asking me why I had my own AEG.

For CQB though I don't wear cammo, navy clothes with OD kit work fine for me. I already had pleantly of both so it saves money too :D

Comment

I cannot wait for a-tacs fg to come out! best camo I've ever seen
            Fire Team Zulu
            Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
            http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Oh I like the a-tacs FG stuff, it's very much like the old ww2 German Sumpftarn.
              I know use the Rhodisian style OPFOR camo by Begadi. Nice and retro and cheaper than trying to buy the real stuff.

Comment

i currently wear woodland Marpat. But i am looking to go american desert camo for my black hawk down style urban loadout

Comment

i run multiland UBACS and trousers. mainly because its like multicam, but it looks better i think

Comment

I have been camo'd as a cow, a woman and as Father Christmas (which in August was just bloody daft - heat exhaustion, anybody?)

I generally tailor my rig to how i intend to play for a day (depends on which site we are at)

Urban = full assault, tan rig, cargo tousers, dessie boots and a top.
                    Woodland = Sneaky beaky, DPM, green lightweight rig, DPM face mask

Comment

About to get myself some Desert Tigerstripe Trousers, haven't seen any in a while and I'm gonna start playing a bit more CQB with my Tan gear.

Plus they look fit.
                      "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

SOCOM here.
                        "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                        Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

ATACS mostly, have a Multi UBACS so a mix between the two

Comment

I wear an ACU in ARPAT/UCP for standard skirmish days, and good old British DPM for milsim events.

Why do some people still insist on referring to the digital UCP pattern as ACU, I don't know.
                            Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

ACU is - Army Combat Uniform

UCP is the pattern - universal camoflague pattern.

both legit terms when talking about ACU / UCP, but one refers to the "dress code" so to speak and the other the pattern.

like BDU was called US woodland.

Comment

I've been rocking Serbian M89/93 at local woodland and have to say it seems to work pretty well, nice mix of greens that help you vanish if you keep still.
                                Signature Removed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theMaskedairsofter Budget Airsofter Find out more about theMaskedairsofter
                                Working...
                                X