MP5 silencers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5 silencers

What're the opinions on silencers for MP5s? Got a 14mm adapter installed, just waiting on a sleek silencer now, what type/make/size/etc looks best?! It's quite hard to judge when all you see is the silencer on its own in all promo pictures..

Not too keen on the MP5SD variants, so was considering throwing on something like the KA Delta Force silencer, but without actually seeing if it looks good it's hard to judge :P

Any input highly appreciated!
    Trader feedback thread

Re: MP5 silencers

i dont know man if i were to buy any silencer personaly i would buy an sd front end i mean that give you more a SAS/ COD4 feel to it then putting a silencer on it seperately, it just doesnt look right in my oppinion :P

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

You can get adaptors for any type of CW/ CCW silencers, but more importantly ones with the QD attachment on.
      In otherwords, you can pretty much use any silencer that isn't specific to a rifle as long as you have the adaptor for it on the mp5.

Personally I think the QD ones are the best looking because they go flush with the front end more than the screw on ones do.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

I think the really small screw on silencers look the best, bar the SD front end. about 100mm looks good.

Comment

the Gemtech Halo is rated the best by Ai and it looks cool to.

Comment

ive got a 110mm stubby killer silencer on mine :p
            Originally posted by owainthegreat
            You sir, are a potato.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Weeble Find out more about Weeble
            Working...
            X