green gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green gloves

can anyone recommend some decent gloves in OD...

there seems to be a distinct lack of choice in green gloves, which seems odd, given that the majority of loadouts are basically green

apart from the Viper Spec Ops & BlackHawk SOLAG's, is there anything else?

ideally, something with a bit of knuckle/finger protection

h e y d r i c h
    L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Re: green gloves

i just bought the acrylic od gloves from z1. fingerless, very warm and VERY cheap(3.99). Of course these dont have finger protection....but still, good buy.

Comment

personally Id just go with the viper spec op, they are very, very good. I have a pair in black and I dont think Id ever buy another pair of gloves... theyre light, comfortable, fully adjustable, dry very quickly and have good non-slip palms. Theyre also very manouverable, I find with larger gloves and ones with padding/armour that they dont offer much freedom of movement

Comment

nomex flight gloves are good for the money
        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Gtac Kevlar Operators Gloves are comfy, maneuverable, warm and strong. Got a pair in black and will be getting another pair in green for my woodland loadout.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1260

Comment

cheers for the suggestions so far...

i've also got the Viper Spec Ops in black so agree with you there Tiercel. just surprised there's not more choice

Mattplus - they look spot on. deffo like the price. might be my next purchase

any others?
            h e y d r i c h
            L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

heydrich Find out more about heydrich
            Working...
            X