Most Secure Dropleg Holster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Secure Dropleg Holster?

Hello. I've been looking about for a secure holster from my new TM Night Warrior that won't swing about on my leg. So what holsters do you use?

After spending over £250 on the gun its self, a decent, secure holster under £50 would be great.

It also must have an open bottom for a silencer.

Thanks for any help
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 20 December, 2010, 07:01.

Re: Most Secure Dropleg Holster?

I use one of the clone serpas with a leg rig. Doesnt slip around for me, I love it! Has an open bottom for a silencer too which is good! :D

Comment

Cheapest option would be a molle drop leg panel and then a fobus holster
      "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
      Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

I use one of the clone serpas with a leg rig.
        I think I saw them at the Elite pistol place, and they had one made for a railed 1911. Any idea if a silencer will fit out of the bottom of one?

Comment

Unlikely, if your budget is £50, shop around you can probably get a genuine one, 2nd hand of course.
          Originally posted by fijitstiks
          they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
          Originally posted by N3ADS
          Is this you talking from experience ?..
          Originally posted by fijitstiks
          i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Thank god some one asked a question like this!!

I need a decent one for my full metal 1911 , My viper holster just flaps around like no body's business!
            Hate.
            "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

I need a decent one for my full metal 1911 , My viper holster just flaps around like no body's business!
              Snap! I used a Viper until I put my mates Guarder/TM Metal Kitted Desert Eagle in and it ripped from the straps!

Comment

A Fobus or Serpa are the most rigid.
                The Serpa would take my money and seeing as the clones are made in the same factory they are only around £35 posted for the Serpa panel AND the specific holster.
                The bay of E is your friend on this one.
                Originally posted by mr lean 81
                painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                  Snap! I used a Viper until I put my mates Guarder/TM Metal Kitted Desert Eagle in and it ripped from the straps!
                  HA!

I like fast paced game play and with something that just lols around your leg, You tend to worry more about your pistol then the game at hand -.-

At least you didn't drop your pistol and drag it through loads of dust and have it lock up -.-
                  Hate.
                  "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

At least you didn't drop your pistol and drag it through loads of dust and have it lock up -.-
                    Nope, I lost my TM Hi Capa 5.1 with 2 mags! All the bloody straps had come loose!

Comment

I can second the black hawk holster my glock and 1911 serpas are immense and enable a very fast draw!

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk
                      PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Blackhawk! Serpa. Have a genuine one I picked up on here for a bargain and it's rad. Tighten it up and you won't have an issue.

The only problem I can see for you though is the silencer, as I doubt that'll fit... but it might depending on size.

Comment

You spent £250 on a pistol but want to get a cheap holster?? Madness! :P

I have a Gen Blackhawk serpa for my old MEU. THE ONLY fault I can think of is that it wears your gun a bit. Some of the black coating wore off the MEU faster than it would otherwise.
                          It's really comfortable, low profile, secure & has a quick draw.
                          Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                          Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

If you want MOST secure then the CQC serpas arent what you want, you can get level 2 and 3 holsters or look at safarilands higher security holsters

but a cheap holster then yeah a serpa CQC will be more than adequate

Comment

Dropleg , Safariland 6004 , serious better than the serpas dropleg wise

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                              Working...
                              X