what to get :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to get :P

Not sure if this is in the right forums (mods please move to correct forum if this isnt the right one ;D)

Ok, so i have come into an apprieciable amount of money (400quid) and not sure what to spend it on? def. airsoft, im not looking for a new gun... well maybe a pistol but anybody got some ideas? whats hot and whats not etc? :P

Cheers,
    Simon
    TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Re: what to get :P

"Airsoft Innovations Tornado Grenade" - Check it out. They look awsome.

Claymore?

Some new kit? New loadout maybe? I recommend a Bravo two zero based loadout.

Use your imagination Lot's of cool things out there.

Comment

yeah i spose id love an U.S army rangers loadout...
      TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

Go for it

Comment

i wouldnt surgest the ai grenade, as aparantly its a load of s**t loads of problems with it, if i where you i would fully upgrade my current guns if i didnt want any others, get decent sights for them, get a new molle assault vest with loads of pouches, bfg, james boom maple leaf grenade and maby a fully pimped metal pistol with a safariland holster :D
          PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

yeah upgrade one or two guns so they are the dogs gonads and then just get some random cool stuff like a Dynatec grenade or something ! if i had £400 it would all be gone on upgrades and stuff like that :P

Comment

You'll be surprised how fast £400 will go, I just haemorrhaged £600 on a vest and a gun which still needs upgrades which will probably tap £300 extra.

The problem is, the more into it you get the more expensive it all gets. But as far as I'm concered buying and tinkering with your kit is a good 50% of the joys of airsoft.

Comment

definatly upgrade current stuff mate. get yourself a nice MOLLE vest or plate carrier along with all pouches. if you got any left over which depending on what kit and guns you get i would get a nice pimped out pistol.

Comment

eeeeeh i would but im not very handy and when i disassemble my guns they dont really go back together, so any advice kit/external wise?

Thinking of getting a bowman PRR

Comment

Waste of money mate

simple

unless you have good reason

also aren't they illegal to use

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
                      aren't they illegal to use
                      Nah they're not and yeah they are expensive, but they seem like the best radios out there, and atm my radio only works sporadically

Comment

Yep, don't get an Issue PRR, might as well go with a much cheaper alternative. How about a Bowman Headset, and some simplistic walkie - talkies with about 5 miles range, if you want comms?

Kit - Wise, maybe something a little unusual - TigerStripes perhaps?

Weapon - Wise, certainly upgrade, or perhaps do a little experimentation?
                        If you want a "Hot" pistol - KSC's System 7 line of pistols are rather good.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Issue PRR will not work with current radios due their frequency ranges and encoding. They can be picked up, but i would seriously recommend not bothering. Just go for a headset!
                          If your happy with your guns, then just go for some add ones. I think i have about 5 different sights i can use with my guns, which i just mix and match to change my load-out.
                          Currently i have brit dessies, dpm, acu, and merc kit for different loadouts, and plce webbing, warrior RICAS vest and loads of little add ons like gloves, decent glasses, loads of magazines etc etc...
                          Just do have a browse on zero in. I manahed to spend 200 quid the other day just browsing. Add 137 quid for the gun upgrades and repairs i have just had done and this month ive spent nearly 400 quid.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

simonmtchll I like airsoft. Find out more about simonmtchll
                          Working...
                          X