X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best boots within £90 budget?

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
    my mate who's serving uses it all the time , he didnt like the osprey as it wasnt 'hi speed' enough haha
    Oh, I'm not saying it isn't used by forces, but I imagine (this is my opinion) that far more airsofters use it than serving personnel.

Sorry mods, don't want to derail the thread.

Comment

Check 'bay as you can get quite a lot of boots for about half price.

I have some Miendl Desert Fox ones coming, £56 shipped and new anywhere up to £120.

Magnums are awesome too, especially for the price.

Comment

Magnum Spider 8.1 as said before, they come in black or the rarer tan. Awesome boots, never spent a better £70... Only thing is they need to be treated everyso often to remain waterproof, due to the ventilation panels along the side. Don't jump in puddles though and they are alright untreated.

Comment

I got Magnum Stealth 8.0 boots for Christmas, they're pretty freaking awesome! They're comfortable as you like, lightweight, take practically no breaking-in, are excellent value for money, and they have a zip, making it much quicker to take them off and put them back on.
          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

I'll go with magnums, but really you need to get to a shop and see what works for you personally.
            sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Right, in my opinion boots are one of the most important bits of kit. I invested in Lowa Mountain GTX Goretex Boots 2 years ago and I have never looked back.

Yeah they are more expensive, but mine have been thrown around skirmish after skirmish and hiking sites, they offer phenomenal support for my ankles, which is very important, and are for me, incredibly comfy, and warm !

Lowa's all the way
              Selling:
              ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

converse stealth 8" with shockabsorbant sole they last 2 years of heavy use. you need to treat them to make them waterproof but the main advantage is they angle your foot forward wich helps with sprinting.

Comment

Magnum everytime - be prepares to try them on though as the fit is critical and they come in half sizes where most others don't.
                  Worn Elite II 8" CT for years and just gone over to the new Spider Recon 8" which at £100 are over your budget but Christ they smash anything else I've ever worn.
                  Had Oakleys as testers before they were ever available and they died within 2 months of daily use where my CT's have been going for over 5yrs and still are wp and comfortable.
                  Originally posted by mr lean 81
                  painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                  Working...
                  X