This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior R.I.C.A.S

Should i get it in Tan or OD? i have woodland loadout but not sure what a warrior would look like in OD?
    TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Re: Warrior R.I.C.A.S

OD, cause tan would look a bit strange IMO

Comment

yeah thats what i was thinking, but does it look decent?
      TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

I use a tan Warrior RICAS with woodland kit, Tan looks better with woodland rather than OD IMO.

Comment

To be honest both look good, just go for whatever you think works best.

Comment

my warrior chest rig!
            In od!

Comment

hmmm, i have to admit that im liking the look of Tan more, but think it would look out of place. perhaps i will need a new loadout :P

Comment

My Warrior RICAS in tan :D. I should have said in my previous post that the tan one looks better with US woodland/MARPAT where as the OD one would look better with DPM.

Comment

eeeee that does look good, if only they did a stupid dpm one :P all my problems would be solved!

Comment

Originally posted by simonmtchll View Post
                    if only they did a stupid dpm one :P
                    EWWWW, DPM Plate carrier !

Comment

are you kidding me, that would singlehandedly be the most amazing thing ever. Whilst this thread is still up does anybody know what vest the U.S army rangers use?

Comment

What about a PMC loadout? Get some jeans and a black polo shirt

Comment

yeah i suppose that could work, seen as though i have an M4 not too big on the jeans though, i'd prolly get some 5.11 tactical pants

Comment

Or perhaps just go to your local outdoor shop, they might have some tan trousers a little cheaper

Comment

It looks great in OD or tan.. can work with both, at the end of the day its not super camoflaged to wear a plate carrier anyway.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

simonmtchll I like airsoft. Find out more about simonmtchll
                              Working...
                              X