help with an m4 load out ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with an m4 load out ;)

hey guys you got any good ideas for me iv got an m4a1 but i dont know what to put with it :P lol send me some links to some kool stuff if u can

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Re: help with an m4 load out

check the pictures of your guns thread latest page for the ultimate m4 ..mine
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

is it an m4 with rails?
      are you quite strong?
      do you have money to spend?
      what make is your m4?
      the answers to these questions may help.

Comment

get a ricas....
        TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
        Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

1. yeah the m4 does have rails.
          2.yes i can cope.
          3. yes and no really depends
          4. TOKYO MARUI

there you go i hope this helps :D thanks

Comment

yep haha
            um well depending on the environment your going into this is about the gun first.
            we'll do sort of cqb for your m4 first.

ok i would have my:
            m203 on the bottom
            a torch on one side
            and possibly a laser (pesonal choice) i wouldnt sujest a scoped sight in a dark area so i would probably go for a reflex or just keep the iron sights.

urban
            sort of building to building
            vertical handgrip
            acog or some sort of scope
            torch

woodland
            fairly long distances
            vertical hand grip
            silencer with a new barrel that goes to the end of the silencer
            acog or scope
            basicly you want to be quite light in weight

kit
            all round i would go for something like the RICAS or a MOLLE vest of some sort you want to be able to change the pouches for different environments so your not carrying to much kit!
            whn i skirmished at my local cqb site i didnt fire many rounds, but then again i had a 450rnd mag and there were only 6 enemy. but you may want to carry lots of nades so put a couple of nade pouches on your vest and stuff em into a utillity pouch. an admin panel would be helpful for reckegnition in the close environment (this applies for urban too) where as for urban you may need to give a m8 cover to get from building to building which may be quite mag thirsty. and you may need a few pyros for building clearing. al
            same with other necicerities.
            for woodland you may need a lot of ammo cos lets face it your not exactly john wayne! your more rambo! so lots of ammo may be needed!
            id also pack a few nades and a yorky to munch on!
            i have left this until the end because i feel this is almost the most inportant item. water.
            you need to keep hydrated because you will sweat a lot. doesnt matter haow you have it. in a camelback like myself or a bottle on your vest as long as you have water!
            that is my basic idea for how i am going to do my m4 up so it may help
            i allready have a 203, expecting a silencer and long barreland hopefully getting a vertical hand grip off a mate who doesnt need one. all i need is an ACOG and a good torch and a new vest.

hope this helps

Comment

A 1911 or TM MEU for a side-arm. Lots of grenades. Warrior RICAS compact.

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

what are the MEUs like ive never seen them?

Comment

Originally posted by OwNaGe View Post
                  A 1911 or TM MEU for a side-arm. Lots of grenades. Warrior RICAS compact.
                  agreed.

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...

Comment

Warrior RPC 7, slightly lighter than a ricas and comes with storage for 12 m4 mags ready built in, plus for the price it's stupidly well built. Mines been used for 3 years and the only problem i've had was with a dodgy clip on it, the thing is bombproof.
                    Originally posted by tackle
                    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

basically, if you gona spend money for a good piece of kit, buy WARRIOR assault systems..web-tex are good, but just dont have the quality or the useability

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                        same with other necicerities.
                        Errr what??!? Making words up now Iain?

It's all down to personal choice, depends what you want to achieve and what sort of gameplay you enjoy. I have several M4s, mine are usually kitted out with a single point sling and have a decent reddot on top - either an Aimpoint or an ACOG. Personally I think that the ACOG looks too bulky on short M4s, but looks good on the M16s. I have a torch that I can put on for CQB and a vertical grip should I need it. Other than that anything else is just adding weight for the sake of it, and not needed. An M203 especially, I found particularly useless, so very quickly ditched it.

I've just taken delivery of the Warrior RICAS M4 compact, its a great looking Plate Carrier, very comfortable and holds ten M4 Mags - I only game with 5 mid's anyway so its perfect for me. As it's MOLLE you can tailor your pouches to personal taste, but I normally carry a first aid kit, spare bagged ammo and speedloader, Gumshield and head-torch, spare battery and radio when I go out - that lasts me the whole day really.

You might want to try going for a certain type of look as guidance to the options available to you, or just mix and match to suit your own individual look.
                        WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

wow thanks i play in woodland so some of the vests i was looking at are like desert colours so i dont know about that :P

you guys also know some cheap camoflauge around to?

thanks

Comment

Don't forget the Warrior stuff is all available in Olive Drab as well as Tan. To be honest a lot of players use the Tan stuff in woodland to good effect - tan colors DO appear in woodland, for example some leaves are a light brown in color.
                            WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

yeah i suppose so does anyone know where u can get some cheap woodland camo from?

thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheShizzNizz Find out more about TheShizzNizz
                              Working...
                              X