viper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viper

Im afraid my google-fu powers have let me down and have turned up a blank on this one.
    Im looking into buying the viper modular chest system, im just wondering weather or not it is any good and if someone has it and is willing to type up a report?

Muuuuuuuuuch appreciated.

Shaun.
    Originally posted by Utorak
    FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.

Re: viper

Hey Shaun,
    I had one of these I bought off a friend until I sold it a short time after buying (I only wanted it for the pouches). I wish I hadnt

Basically its very much adjustable, you can fit it to more or less any size. Theres also no shortage of loops, I had 3 double AK mag pouches on the front and one of those what do you call-em's, command pouches? sorry cant remember now... *edit* admin panel is what it was

Anyways continuing on, on the bottom strap which goes across your waist/lower part of your back there is a nice little MOLLE job that slides on over the top so you can put stuff there to which is good for say a dump pouch. The straps also cross over on your back so the whole rig is quite secure when you have it properly adjusted. Overall Its very useful indeed, mag changes were a breeze for me and shouldering wasnt too hard either. You can also fit a load of other stuff to it if it take your fancy and if your bored like I was electrical tape a knife the one of the shoulder straps.

**Edit** there is also a maze of interior pockets on it, so if you have a map or something you can easily stick it in there-to access it during a game all you have to do is unclip the quick release buckle and work away.

So, out of 5 I would give it a solid 4, really really good bit of kit and I very much regret selling mine.
    Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

Re: viper

I had one of these, got it second hand and it held up quite nicely, lots of molle on it
      Only down side is that the quality can be lacking on some of their stuff, one of my pouches started falling apart

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

millar_7 Find out more about millar_7
      Working...
      X