Warrior Assault Sys Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Assault Sys Kit

Hey guys. Today I recieved my new Warrior Assault Systems PLB belt, with a Warrior Dump Pouch i'd ordered. Now, the molle straps for my holster I got a month previously fit the PLB belt perfectly fine, as the accompanying picture shows.

However, it seems that the straps for the Warrior Dump Pouch are larger than the normal straps that the holster has. This poses a problem because the straps appear to be too big to thread them through the molle loops on the belt and hence....I can't see a way of attatching my dump pouch to the belt. I've taken a couple of snaps to show.

Is there anyone here who has these pieces of kit themselves who can advise?? I'm hoping its just been a long day and i'm so tired I can't see for looking any mistakes and such.

Cheers guys

Dump Pouch Molle Strap

Holster attatched to PLB belt

Re: Warrior Assault Sys Kit

Is it a MOLLE specific dump pouch, Becaues I dont think a belt mounted pouches fit MOLLE loops.

Comment

Re: Warrior Assault Sys Kit

Originally posted by Bert View Post
      Is it a MOLLE specific dump pouch, Becaues I dont think a belt mounted pouches fit MOLLE loops.
      Well, with a little bit of work you can get it on, but I would've thought that as its Warrior kit, its all "universal" and should work with the Warrior PLB belt. I can get it on in the end, but with a fair bit of fiddling to do so. Once you get the head of the strap threaded through, the rest flows through the MOLLE loop fine.

But it is also a little fiddly for getting it off too. Although, perhaps the MOLLE loops need to be worn in a little/loosend on the belt to accomodate the Dump Pouch?? I've noticed they are rigid as rock. lol But I suppose that's a testement to Warrior's excellent build quality.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sisko Find out more about Sisko
      Working...
      X