Fading Brand New DPM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fading Brand New DPM?

ive recently brought a DPM shirt and trousers, and they look so new it looks bad, if you know what i mean

so anyone got any good techniques for fading DPM, not just for clothing, webbing also.

cheers

Re: Fading Brand New DPM?

rolling them in mud a lot and washing them a lot colours out i guess

Comment

go roll in the dirt.... and just wear it as much as you can

should have bought used gear :P
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I think the best way to fade DPM is to just wear it and wash it as often as possible.

Comment

lol, it was grade 1 'used' as they classed it

i heard washing it on a hot wash fades it, but doesn't shrink it because of the material...? anyone know anything about that?

Comment

Leave it in water for a few days and then leave it in the sun to dry. The water will magnify the sunlight (to some degree) and there will be a natural degree of UV breakdown of the colours. Roll in some dirt, scrape across grass, wear it as often as possible and wash on a high temperature. It won't be instantaneous but they'll fade over time.

Comment

Put some rope on the towbar of your friends car, hold it.. and get him to drive through a nearby field? in the rain maybe?

Comment

Wash them, but for the love of god don't use any kind of washing liquid!!!

Most household detergents have brighteners in them, to enhance colour. You certainly don't want that!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ben3265 Find out more about ben3265
                Working...
                X