Balaclavas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balaclavas

Not sure if this will be entered into some sort of stupid question competition, but here goes :P

I've been looking around online stores for one hole/peephole balaclavas but i cannot for the life of me find a decent one. I ordered one from amazon but when it turned up it looked completely different and an open face.
    I was wondering where the gunners of zero one get theirs from because im looking to do a CT/SAS/CO19 hostage rescue theme without an S10.

Spook

Any good?

Comment

Re: Balaclavas

Might I direct you to the gear website named after that German camo? look in their black/urban section and you'll get what you want for under a tenner. They're not particularly well modelled, they look a bit wonky on the photos but they're what you want.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, if it helps i was looking something along the lines of:
        http://img242.imageshack.us/i/gign.jpg/ GIGN

The balaclava's I've had so far have been too small, or the eye slit is too large...Or completely open

EDIT: Is the website you are referring too that Flecktarn site? I'm not especially good with camo but i think thats the German camo, correct me if I'm wrong please

Comment

Sowwwi

Comment

Originally posted by Spook22 View Post
            Sowwwi
            What yo sorry for ? Its littletruck that posted the link to another site retailer ..
            And when you use the balaclava make sure your glasses are goggle's don't steam up

Comment

Yeah i heard that breathing through your mouth instead of nose can help too stop that, not sure whether thats just a rumour or not though :P

Comment

True never thought 0f that LT

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Spook22 Find out more about Spook22
                Working...
                X