what will look good with an m4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will look good with an m4?

sorry for the second thread my first thread didnt turn out the way i wanted it it to lol as it went into attatchments and stuff :P ( probaly me not explaining stuff right :P )

ok i play in the woodlands

if that helps, i just want some kool stuff to look good with an m4 like what vests to wear and stuff, it would be really handy also if u could if u could send me some photo bucket links to the stuff you suggest

another question does any one know where i can get some cheap woodland camo?

thanks alot

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Re: what will look good with an m4?

warrior RICAS!

nothing looks better with M4's than american stuff#
    TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
    Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

and american camo, acu, multicam or other american patterns
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Cheapest place for camo,

A certain "britishmilitary surplus" . co .uk.

3 piece camo for £15

Comment

ok thanks do u know how much the assault rigs will cost me?

Comment

british camo and m4 = fail
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

looking for some woodland camo but i cant find ANY my size im only 5 foot 2 lol

tried the recomended site earlier with the 3 piece set it only goes down to 5 foot 6

if anyoone no's where you can get camo for my size cheap please either comment or pm me thanks

Comment

I have British army DPM's. Small size boonie, 32 regular (ish) trousers, and the top is a medium/large. I'm a skinny lankey so and so, and fits me fine. Yours for £10 posted. All in good nick. PM me if your interested.

Comment

Go for molle, whatever colour you like best, tan/khaki/coyote brown/olive drab/ranger green etc. If your playing woodland get some US Woodland BDUs.

It all depends on what look you going for, after all its your look so its your choice.

Watch some films with US forces portrayed in them. Then you might get an idea what you would like to look like, or atleast where you can start.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                    british camo and m4 = fail
                    gotta argue with you there matey. ever seen ultimate force? haha

Comment

Originally posted by bradnandy View Post
                      gotta argue with you there matey. ever seen ultimate force? haha
                      Ultimate force = fail =/

Ross kemp should stick to eastenders instead of doing action stuff and pretending he likes gangs lol

My feed back
                      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

At the of the day a "look" isn't always the best option. When I got my MP5 I decided I was going to go all counter terrorist in black. But after a while I thought it through. Playing woodland sites, all black isn't the best way to hide!

Comment

Yes, your quite right a "look" isnt always the best option, who would have thought a black CT loadout would work well in the woods?

This is why I suggested woodland BDU's since the OP plays woodland but how about a navy seal look from "Tears of the Sun"? That would work well in woodland and thats the point I was trying to make.

Comment

I did go for the whole British Army look before, with my SA80. But when I replaced my gun, extra uniform was an unintended cost. Gone multicam now, you can get away with anything with that I think!

Comment

Originally posted by Spooros View Post
                              Cheapest place for camo,

A certain "britishmilitary surplus" . co .uk.

3 piece camo for £15
                              HIGHLY reccomend them - ordered many items in the past - very good.

just this minute ordered a desert dpm assault vest and some desert boots.

mac
                              Originally posted by Coz
                              Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheShizzNizz Find out more about TheShizzNizz
                              Working...
                              X