g36 mag pouches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g36 mag pouches

i bought the viper double ak mag pouch which holds 4 g36 mags, but its really bulky. it sticks out loads on my vest and i reckon it will get in the way a lot.

i cant seem to find many single g36 mag pouches except for the ones listed on a certain website for £22 eaach! which seems pretty expensive.

so i was wondering will a single g36 mag fit in a double m4 mag pouch?

any help would be appreciated
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Re: g36 mag pouches

Yes it will. But the lugs are a pain in the arse, some people cut them off but I just twist the mag a bit when I'm taking it out. If you stick two mags together using the lugs, then you can squeeze two in (usually).

Comment

yeah i was thinking cutting off the lugs was the way to go if i used m4 pouches. think i might have to do that and buy some double m4 pouches cos i dont want to have to spend nearly £90 just on 4 g36 single mag pouches! thats insane i can buy a pistol for that
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

have you thought of using the viper pouch on a drop leg rig? i do it for cqb and milsim so i can carry more lo and mid cap mags-its pretty comfortable and i put a flashbang pouch on the side of the mag pouch so i can carry smokes and mk2's. just a thought.
        'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

You could just buy the magwell adapter for the G36, so it takes M4 mags :D

Comment

jag makes a good point! and there not much dosh either

Comment

got all my midcaps now so that isn't an option any more

so it wasn't too bulky on a drop leg then richy?

Comment

well ive had no probs with it - im quite a short ass and a bit more than stocky (lol) and i find them well easy to get too-once you have adjusted the mount to your build-arm length ect..it works a treat and i can get to them stood, kneeling or prone! im on hols at the mo but if you want i can pm you some pics if you want?
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 12 June, 2009, 02:20.

Comment

Originally posted by richy b View Post
                  well ive had no probs with it - im quite a short arse and a bit more than stocky (lol) and i find them well easy to get too-once you have adjusted the mount to your build-arm length ect..it works a treat and i can get to them stood, kneeling or prone! im on hols at the mo but if you want i can pm you some pics if you want?
                  cheers mate would be appreciated

Comment

I just brought a blast belt, and that's pretty nice to get into, and gives you more options like a drop leg.

Just throwing that out there, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                      I just brought a blast belt, and that's pretty nice to get into, and gives you more options like a drop leg.

Just throwing that out there, lol.
                      blast belt? is that like a molle belt?

Comment

Essentially yes.

Google some pictures might be the best way to see what I mean.

Comment

I've just picked up a TacGear double G36 pouch. It's M90 pattern, but I think they are also available in others. £15.95. Includes attachments for most webbing and platform types.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

caffin999 IT Consultant Find out more about caffin999
                          Working...
                          X