Radio Sets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Sets.

Me and my misses are looking to get some cheapish (say 50 quid or so each) radio sets for the weekender and airsofting after that, was wondering what gear you guys used and could you recommend any for us?

Thanks a lot.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Re: Radio Sets.

me and the guys have a set of radios we pay a liscense for and a set of pmr 446's.

I would recommend a good set of pmr446's, personally i really like motoralla xtn446's and the even smaller xtni 446.

XTNI are quite expensive ive seen them go for about £80 each but you could probably pick up two motorolla XTN446's as a set off of ebay for apprximatly £80-100.

These are solid radios you get new batteries for them for £15 they also take AA's if your in a pinch range is acceptable and you will be able to keep comms with most people at the weekender.
    theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

Can only find them for 140ish and thats way out of our league for weekend use etc sadly.

Comment

COBRA MT600

job done
        Scan Facility
        Backlit LCD Display
        Up to 5km Range (terrain dependant)
        8 PMR446 Channels
        Twin Pack

Comment

Only just got home so only just seen them, ta Mini they look perfect.

Comment

i've got a cobra but i can't tell you what. this may sound ott but even tho GZW isn't a 12k area, get a 12k range radio because with the trees and shuff you may find yourseft trying to call someone who because of the trees are out of range, even tho you could be at stag and they're at the nest. the ones i get came in a pack of 2 which normal cost £100 both, but if you do what i did and look round hunting and fishing sites (even tho i got my at the bath and west show) you can get them for about £60
            Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThePope Find out more about ThePope
            Working...
            X