Well enough pmcs threads lol, one thread on snipers rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well enough pmcs threads lol, one thread on snipers rig

if you were in need of carrying a fair bit of kit. etc for a weekender or what ever.
    could you not wear a chest rig but turn it round so its on you back and easier to get things out the pouches and its not obstructing when on your stomach. But down side is maybe hard to reach if wearing a ghille suit.

I haven't tried this as i dont have a chest rig. Maybe some one can try it?
    Alpha Elite Gaming, Jersey C.I

Comment

Re: Well enough pmcs threads lol, one thread on snipers rig

I use a MOLLE belt, held up by a Y-yoke. All of this goes over the top of my Jack Pyke LLCS leshy suit. I'll post up a picture of it when I get home, as it works quite well for me.

On the belt, I vary the pouches depending on what I'm using. The standard setup for me is:

Pistol holster on the right hand side
      Utility pouch on the back for ammo
      Four pistol mag pouches over the rest of the belt, with one of the pistol pouches on the MOLLE loops on the outside of the Utility pouch.

However, sometimes I will swap out the pistol holster and one of the pistol mag pouches with two triple-mag 9mm pouches.

This allows me to carry five magazines for the Gspec (including one in the rifle), a pistol and five magazines or a small AEG (like an Uzi or MP5K) with seven magazines.

Most importantly however, is that none of the equipment covers my front, making it a doddle to go prone and crawl about on the ground.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
      Working...
      X