warrior r.i.c.a.s compact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warrior r.i.c.a.s compact

Ok, so i bought myself a ricas, love it, brilliant. Only problem is it doesnt fit me :s, i, 6ft 5, and it only goes to my chest, even with all the straps to max, i know it probably wont fit me properly but why the hell is it so small? does anyone have an know how on how to fix? what to do?

Cheers

Simon
    TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Re: warrior r.i.c.a.s compact

Have you looked at the back and made it a few notches bigger? Pull the velcrow flap up and try that if you havn't already.

Comment

what do you mean the straps? you mean the velcro harnessy things?
      TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

These should explain what I mean:

I wouldn't try and make it wider by connecting less velcro on the front (In the 3rd image) because it might make it less stable and/or it might come off mid game when snagged on a tree etc.

If you change the notches in the 1st image then that should extend out far enough. I would make sure that you get it right the first couple of times because, from what I remember, the thing is a b*tch to change (good in a way, but not so good in another hehe).

Hope that helps.

Comment

Yeah that has helped a little, thanks! however there is still problems with the actual length, im tempted to salvage some velcro and make it longer myself. ill give that a try :S

Comment

There are a couple of clips on either side of the vest, where your hips are. Could try changing those? That's all I can think of to be honest, there aren't many other areas where you can change it (that I know of).

Comment

yeah i know what you mean ill see if it works :P

Comment

tbh i think your best bet is just to get a normal RICAS by Warrior as that has adjustable shoulders as well as the waist.

Comment

Let me get this straight. Your Six foot Five and you bouhgt a r.i.c.a.s. COMPACT hmm, methinks the fail is strong with this one
                  Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                  It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                    Let me get this straight. Your Six foot Five and you bouhgt a r.i.c.a.s. COMPACT hmm, methinks the fail is strong with this one
                    The compact refers to the layout of vest, not the adjustability. There is no difference in the ricas and ricas compact, i know this because i called the owner of that place in the uk thats tactical. He confirmed this.

But no matter, i fixed it so im happy with it, messed around with the adjustments enough so that it looks decent with a UBACS.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

simonmtchll I like airsoft. Find out more about simonmtchll
                    Working...
                    X