belt rig help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• belt rig help?

Ok, first off, sorry if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it!

Now then, i already have a ricas for my m4 loadout, but i recently bought an mp5 so i can run about much more, but obviously, the ricas is pretty heavy, and not the best for running all over the site...

So... I am looking into getting a belt rig setup, but just need some advice as to which platform i should get, and what pouches i need etc. I have over 10 mid caps, and looking to get 2 - 3 hicaps, though they will just go in a pouch alone, rather than a specific mag pouch, i figure a molle belt would be best to get?

Anyway, my gear loadout is:-

- Woodland DPM combats
    - Desert magnum boots
    - Black t-shirt (for summer)
    - Plain black hoodie

So the colour of belt / pouches i would want is tan/desert.

I think the pouches i will need are...

- As many mp5 pouches as possible
    - 2 grenade pouches (1 smoke, 1 grenade)
    - Dump pouch if possible (for dropping used mags into)
    - 1 small utility pouch

Now i gather that's a fair amount to fit onto a belt, so i can lose some pouches, or get a leg platform to go along with it.

So basically, can someone advise me as to which belt rig would be best to go for, it must be adjustable! I only have a small 30" waist, so no good getting a huge belt! It also must be pretty compact, so i can run about easy ish.

Think that's all i need to cover, oh, and i don't want to spend loads on it, but i will get what's best, if it's a reasonable price.

Thanks, Josh

Re: belt rig help?

PLCE kit??

PLCE belt
    Triple pack utuilty pouches
    MP5 mag pouches
    optional - yoke

simple

Comment

If possible, i really wanted to avoid plce belts, i find them useless, and far too big for me, even though they are adjustable, many are far to rigid when at smaller sizes.

The molle rig belts, for example, does the 'warrior PLB MK1 belt', it just sits around your waist right? Or does it go through the loops on your belt?

Comment

just sits there

ok i undetsand hippo pads work though

Dom

Comment

But is it adjustable? I think the warrior PLB belt may be perfect, two mp5 mag pouches would be enough since i think 2 mags fit per sing pouch, so 12 would be fine, then a couple of utility pouches/ grenade pouches and i'm sorted...

Comment

the warrior belt is excellent especially when used with the optional harness. You could fit most of what you need onto that. Another good brand that a lot of the guys i know swear by are Condor.

Comment

Why would i want to use the harness along with the belt? what benefits does it give?

Comment

Originally posted by joshh1512 View Post
                Why would i want to use the harness along with the belt? what benefits does it give?
                Stops the belt slipping or twisting round. By harness he means yoke.

I can also vouch for DISCIPLE Kit. But I think they only make multicam stuff.

Comment

Condor also make a molle belt that you can get for half the price of the Warrior one.
                  The quality is obviously not as good as Warrior, but I have the Condor one and it's good enough for airsoft.

I'm a 36" waist and the large is a good fit for me, with that you get two rows of 24 molle loops.

It also allows you to attach a drop leg platform on each side if you want to.

Comment

Ahh yes, that's another thing, i will be wanting a drop leg holster, how do they fit on along with one of these big molle belts? And can i wear a rigger belt underneath it to keep my combats up lol?!

I do like the look of the warrior one, and have had other warrior gear, it is really great quality, but i do feel it's overpriced, the condor one looks good, and only £20...

Comment

how about a begadi mp5 rig , they look high speed as feck nd you could attach a dump pouch to one of the straps

Comment

Originally posted by joshh1512 View Post
                        Ahh yes, that's another thing, i will be wanting a drop leg holster, how do they fit on along with one of these big molle belts? And can i wear a rigger belt underneath it to keep my combats up lol?!

I do like the look of the warrior one, and have had other warrior gear, it is really great quality, but i do feel it's overpriced, the condor one looks good, and only £20...
                        Drop leg holster will just attatch the same way you attatch it to a normal belt.
                        Yes you can wear a normal belt underneath.
                        Warrior is not overpriced, its just made for military applications rather than airsoft, and as far as real gear manufacturers go, Warrior is cheap.
                        Originally posted by fijitstiks
                        they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                        Originally posted by N3ADS
                        Is this you talking from experience ?..
                        Originally posted by fijitstiks
                        i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

For the condor belt you would need a rigger belt or equivalent to thread through it but the warrior has a belt in it and is very comfy. For the money Warrior gear is excellent.

Comment

Hmm, i think i may go for the warrior plb, do you know what colour tan it is? Is it coyote brown, or desert tan? Just i ordered some coyote brown mp5 mag pouches... and will look crazy if the belt is gonna be tan, and the pouches are coyote, i ordered my ricas from UKT, thinking that would be tan, but it was coyote, so not sure how to tell...

Where can i get a 'rigger belt' from?

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=riggers+belt+uk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

joshh1512 Find out more about joshh1512
                              Working...
                              X