Shooting Glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting Glasses

Hey I wear glasses and I was just wondering what (if there is any) shooting glasses can be worn over your normal glasses?

thnx in advance
    "I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. " - Corporal Josh Ray Person U.S Marine's 1st Recon Battallion 2nd Platoon

Re: Shooting Glasses

I wear glasses and I tend to use goggles as I have found no balastic glasses that "work" well over glasses. I however am going to invest in a set of these babys soon

ESS ICE/Advancer Vice Rx Lens Carrier Inserts ( Google it )
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 18 June, 2009, 06:49.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by vadid View Post
      Hey I wear glasses and I was just wondering what (if there is any) shooting glasses can be worn over your normal glasses?

thnx in advance
      on doing some research myself on the matter, the 2007 version of the Guarder C2 Polycarbonate protective glasses are designed for use with prescription glasses underneath. My brother Xadin has a pair and i've tried them and true to form, they work very well, very secure and they give enough space between the glasses and your lenses as not to press them against your face. comes with 3 different replacement lenses too.
      Main Weapon: Well MB-10
      Side-arm: WE Baby Hi-Capa 3.8

UkFur Airsofter

Comment

I am looking to get a pair of the ESS Striker TurboFan Goggle as they where designed to go over glasses, I have found that most Airsoft Glasses have inserts for "scripts" rather than fitting over them

on a budget note, if you where one with inserts then when you change your "script" you have to replace your inserts

Comment

The TM Pro Turbofan Goggles are very good for fitting over glasses. Not quite as expensive as the ESS ones.

The mask bit comes of the goggles too (so they dont look quite so stupid)
          Trader Rating - http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10676

Comment

thanks for all the help guys
            "I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. " - Corporal Josh Ray Person U.S Marine's 1st Recon Battallion 2nd Platoon

Comment

Contact lenses FTW
              I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF I BREAK THE RULES.

Comment

Originally posted by tallbloke View Post
                Contact lenses FTW
                Couldn't agree more.

I use corrected lenses in my diving mask and it's a pain having to think about glasses as well. If you use protective glasses over your current glasses, that's 2 lots of lenses to get steamed-up or dirty. If you get corrected lenses fitted, you'll have to replace them if your eyes change and carry glasses around with you anyway.
                sigpic

Comment

hey guys, dont know if this is of any use, part of our recommended PPE in work is a pair of safety glasses.. for our guys that need prescription lenses the company issued them with bolle premiumII prescription safety glasses. they're available for £46 from "safetyspecs" which is a uk website.

my trader rating > http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10461

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

vadid A scientific experiment gone horribly wrong Find out more about vadid
                  Working...
                  X