cheapo bowmans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheapo bowmans

do they work as intended? they are jsut replicas.. very cheap.. with the motorola input

just wondering if they're worth it!

Re: cheapo bowmans

Yeah, in my opinion they are worth it, i have a replica headest, cavalvy or something (not cavalry) and it has never let me down once, at the end of the day, you already have your radio and this is just a headset, theres not a WHOLE lot that can go wrong with it. But for the price, they are pretty much unbeatable

The only other option you have is a throat mic, but in my opinion they are terrible, they have to be on quite tight to work. And on top of that if you use elastic straps the elastic eventually wears away and they become innert.

I know you didn't ask for all that info, but meh :P
    TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

Is it the £15-20 Chinese jobbies you're wondering about jtrent90.
      I'm wondering about those too (but not for airsoft). I've seen the cavalvy and they are pretty much spot on but sadly out of my budget for what I want one for.

Comment

i use the cheapo ones lads and i aint had a problem with it yet, spot on , voice claritey it spot on
        They say that SOG was born from ex-Delta operators, only the best make the grade. Teflon warriors need not apply.

Comment

Cavalry Toto headsets are very good, only reason i parted with mine was down to changing from Motorola to Kenwood radio. I'm now looking for one for my new radio, and am looking at either a Swimmer or Sordin copy.
          Trader Feedback.
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

They are simply fantastic

The only downside is that they don't seem to respond to most radios volume control, so they are uncomfortably loud (even for a metal listener like myself) but I've seen people who have worked in a volume dial into their PTT and it works a treat
            Does not speak moron.

Comment

Yea i nearly got deafened by mine, dont know why they dont work with the volume on the radios,,, wierd!

Thantos, do you have any info on the PTT volume knob mod your mate did!!
              Cheers Al

Comment

Maybe some foam padding then to dampen the volume? I'll be trying that if mine turns out too loud.

Comment

I was looking at a set on a BANNED website and I wondered if theyre any good, and I have a Kenwood Pro Talk PMR would it work with the stated Radio?
                  Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                  It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jtrent90 Find out more about jtrent90
                  Working...
                  X